• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

List of Unique Catalysts

Dusty00

Reaction score
Hello, I’m not a wiki person so I’m contributing by posting this here. Please help compile the list of unique Catalysts here. Rift Coins are hard to earn and it helps to plan which catalyst to save 400 coins for when it eventually shows up in the Cabinet of Curiosity.

Note: I will add descriptions later when on a computer - not going to do it all in a phone. If you have info on the ?? Ones please share in this thread. Thanks!

Elemental Unique Catalysts

Dark Nut - [Dark Element Defenders]: Begin the match with 5 stacks of ARMOR. Each stack is removed when HIT with a COMBO COUNT at any multiple of 10. Gain a 10% chance to inflect BLEED for 5-10 seconds when HIT while benefiting from ARMOR.

Light Weight - [Light Element Defenders]: Begin the match with 10 - 30 seconds of UNFLINCHING and IMMUNITY.

Into Thin Air - [Air Element Defenders]: Every 21 - 10 seconds, all DEBUFFS are removed and all opponent BLOCKBUSTERS are reset.

High Waters: - [Water Element Defenders]: 10% chance when HIT to gain ARMOR and HASTE for 10 - 30 seconds if you have a fully charged BLOCKBUSTER.

Fire Starter
- [Fire Element Defenders]: Gain 1 stack of PRECISION every ? seconds. Landing a CRITICAL HIT grants permanent ENRAGE. (Thank you @eray94)

Character Unique Catalysts

Beowulf - Do Or Die Time: After 160 - 50 seconds have passed in the match, Beowulf gains permanent IMMUNITY and HASTE. (Thank you @TonyPartridge30)

Big Band - Futile Resistance: Opponents suffer DEATH MARK for 10 seconds and take 1 - 6% damage when landing a HIT that deals less than 1% of Big Band's max HEALTH.

Cerebella
- Strong-Armed: Cerebella has an 25 - 75% chance to gain UNFLINCHING for 3 seconds when BLOCKING any attack.

Double - Corrosive Element: Opponents facing Double lose 1.5 - 6% HEALTH per second while at an ELEMENTAL DISADVANTAGE.

Eliza - Pharaohmones: Eliza gains a 5% chance when HIT to inflect HEX and CURSE for 5 - 15 seconds if the opponent's HEALTH percentage is higher than Eliza's.

Filia - Great Escape: Filia gains a 50% chance to EVADE every 15 - 5th combo HIT.

Ms. Fortune - Scratching Post: Ms. Fortune inflicts SLOW and DEATH MARK for 3 - 12 seconds when her attack is BLOCKED. When reaching 5 stacks of SLOW, the opponent becomes STUNNED for 3 seconds.

Painwheel - Don’t Poke the Beur: Painwheel cannot suffer more than 10% HEALTH from a single HIT. When any HIT suffered deals 10% HEALTH, REFLECT 50 - 100% of the damage.

Parasoul - Imminent Threat: Parasoul gains PRECISION when spawning a TEAR. Each CRITICAL HIT Parasoul lands increases CRIT DAMAGE by 10 - 100%, and inflects permanent BLEED.

Peacock - Hollow-Points: Peacock's projectiles inflect HEAVY BLEED, CRIPPLE, and ARMOR BREAK for 5 - 15 seconds when BLOCKED.

Robo-Fortune - Electrostatic Field: "While benefiting from BARRIER, Robo-Fortune gains a 25% chance when HIT to inflict POWER SURGE and INVERSE POLARITY for 5 - 15 seconds each." (Thanks @TonyPartridge30 )

Squigly - Return to Sender: Once per match while suffering from a DEBUFF, Squigly gains a 50 - 100% chance when defeated to RESURRECT with 50% HEALTH and TRANSFER all her DEBUFFS to her opponent.

Valentine - Megalixer: Valentine gains 1.5 - 6% meter per second while benefitting from REGEN.

Last edited:
There is Fire Starter and Rising Teperatures for Fire. Water also has the Frost Armor catalyst
What does Fire Starter do?

Rising Temperatures, Frost Armor, Overload, Shot in The Dark, and Last Words are not unique so I didn't list them here. If you want to add a list of non-unique catalysts, type them up and I'll add them to the post. Thanks!

Beowulf's unique gold catalyst:
"Do Or Die Time" - After X seconds have passed in the match, Beowulf gains permanent IMMUNITY and HASTE.

I think X starts at 160 for level 1 and decreases by 10 seconds with each upgrade.

Updated! This list is complete and is ready to be moved onto the wiki page if anyone is up for that.
I'm missing The Great Escape and Fire Starter. Manage to collect all the other ones!