• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Some question that I couldn't find an answer...

owlydowly

Reaction score
Howdy everyone, I just joined the game one month ago and this is really great.
I have some question that couldn't find the right answer anywhere, so I would like to ask for help. I'm quite familiar with the game already so feel free to any keywords you know, don't need to explain tho.

1>Exp gain
-Does the Gold Character (evolved from Bronze) level up faster than the original one?
I noticed my Silver Strong Head level up pretty fast comparing to other Silver but after I evolved her to Gold, she goes as slow as my Violent Peacock.

2>Exclusive Fighter
-I realized there are exclusive fighters for Elemental Relic. Are there exclusive Fighter for specific Character Relics as well?
-I got 3 Ms.Trial, 2 Gloom and Doom and 2 Wild Card from Premier Relics (noticing they were all added on the Halloween even) but none of the Wrestler X or Toad Warrior. Especially Toad Warrior since I got 10 Cerebella already and none of them were her. My question is whether or not Toad Warrior is available in the game at the moment or I'm just unlucky?

Howdy everyone, I just joined the game one month ago and this is really great.
I have some question that couldn't find the right answer anywhere, so I would like to ask for help. I'm quite familiar with the game already so feel free to any keywords you know, don't need to explain tho.

1>Exp gain
-Does the Gold Character (evolved from Bronze) level up faster than the original one?
I noticed my Silver Strong Head level up pretty fast comparing to other Silver but after I evolved her to Gold, she goes as slow as my Violent Peacock.

2>Exclusive Fighter
-I realized there are exclusive fighters for Elemental Relic. Are there exclusive Fighter for specific Character Relics as well?
-I got 3 Ms.Trial, 2 Gloom and Doom and 2 Wild Card from Premier Relics (noticing they were all added on the Halloween even) but none of the Wrestler X or Toad Warrior. Especially Toad Warrior since I got 10 Cerebella already and none of them were her. My question is whether or not Toad Warrior is available in the game at the moment or I'm just unlucky?

First let me just say: Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay.

1. Every character of a given tier (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond) requires the same amount of experience per level, regardless of the variant's starting tier. Taking your Headstrong, when it was bronze it needed the same experience to get to level 30 as every other bronze fighter. When you evolved it to silver it needed the same amount of experience to get to level 40 as every other silver fighter (It may have simply felt faster due to using her more or her having those "Decreased Energy Cooldown" skills). Now that you've evolved Headstrong to gold, it will take the same experience to get to level 50 as every gold fighter, even those which are naturally gold like that Ultraviolent Peacock.

2. No, character relics don't have variants unique to them. The only variant that is inaccessible through regular play is Necrobreaker Squigly (I believe). Toad Warrior is out there, as I got one a short while ago, you're just getting unlucky.

I just want to add that while an evolved character takes the same amount of XP to level up, but might be better at taking on fights with higher fight scores than them than someone that's naturally a (silver,gold,diamond) because the evolved character will almost always have their full tree already, so you could actually get more XP per fight that way. But that's a bit of an edge case.

Welcome to the forums!