• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

extend ground combo with vial hazard

Luke

Reaction score
just discovered this today.
loaded vial hazard:
G5>vial hazard>G5 15 combos
G5>vial Hazard>G5>juggle 21combo

loaded vial hazard:
Nice!
I found out yesterday you can G5>Deadcross>G5 so it resets the first G5

loaded vial hazard:
I have made several videos on this concept. If you have all three different vials you can make this combo:
(3 vials loaded)D1-L5-Vial 1-L5-Vial 2-L5-Vial 3-L5-launcher-J3-CV1-D1-CV2
In the corner you can go into ground CV extensions after the third iteration of Vial-L5, as in ...Vial 3-L5-CV1-L5-CV2-L5 and so on.

Reactions: Luke
I have made several videos on this concept. If you have all three different vials you can make this combo:
(3 vials loaded)D1-L5-Vial 1-L5-Vial 2-L5-Vial 3-L5-launcher-J3-CV1-D1-CV2
In the corner you can go into ground CV extensions after the third iteration of Vial-L5, as in ...Vial 3-L5-CV1-L5-CV2-L5 and so on.
This is too much. Val too strong! :D

Nice!
I found out yesterday you can G5>Deadcross>G5 so it resets the first G5
I've tried this, and as it's not a "true combo" it's hit or miss if it will work. You have to be very close to the opponent and they can't have a BB or anything ready to retaliate with. Fun when it works, not so fun when it doesn't.

I've tried this, and as it's not a "true combo" it's hit or miss if it will work. You have to be very close to the opponent and they can't have a BB or anything ready to retaliate with. Fun when it works, not so fun when it doesn't.
When was the last time you tried? I tested it out again for the past hour and have not dropped it even once! The only thing to note is that against Bellas you will only hit 2 of 3 but it does not drop the combo. Try again and let me know where this is dropping the combo?

When was the last time you tried? I tested it out again for the past hour and have not dropped it even once! The only thing to note is that against Bellas you will only hit 2 of 3 but it does not drop the combo. Try again and let me know where this is dropping the combo?
It's been a while because it became unreliable for me. I messed around with it in training, and you should notice when Dead Cross hits that your combo counter turns red. This happens when your opponent had an opportunity to do something in the middle of the combo, which often times they don't and you have yourself an extender. You can't really have a guarantee with that, though, and you may find yourself with a diamond to the face if you're not careful. With my time in training, however, I did find that a good way to combo Dead Cross is between a CV and Checkmate. Get that bleed in when you can lol