• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Catalyst Discussion

The “blockbusted” catalyst is broken, please nerf.

Don't quit. I didn't get a golden RF, but I'm sure that I will get her eventually. And when her PF comes, she'll be mine. And I'm sure she can be yours too.
Oh, bruh, i get bad feelings about grinding. It was a tool to make some progress, but now you can collect more gold and lootboxes for nothing, because devs promised x2 rates...and they mean bronze and silver. When Squigly appeared, game become laggy, but still playable. I didn't get any gold of her, because didn't save even 10 relics. When MissFortune cames out game become clearly unstable, and i though that 30 boxes could be enough to get only one gold Nadya. But it was a mistake, i get her only after a first prize fight event. So i got an idea to save every relic, even elementals, to get at least one Robocat at start. After a months of collecting and grindinds i get bronze and silver, plus these catalysts prices was i great disappointment. And ifc new level of untsability - frame rate increased, but application crushes during the fight loading, providing unending streak loss and headdache. I got no interest to waste my time in sgm anymore, even if i love lore part so much, even if a devs a great people, even if community is friendliest i ever met.
Have a great fights and pleasant moments, mates.

Reactions: educavalcantee
I thought this thread is to discuss catalyst. How did it turn into RF pulls and people quitting?

Back to original topic, I’m very curious to know what the full list of catalyst is. Rift coins is currently a premium currency and it’s too easy to impulse buy something that you think is good in CC and then later on find out that a better one is available but you’ve already spent up your coins. Players should be able to have access to this information in order to make more informed decisions when it comes to spending their hard-earned resources. @Liam is it possible to share that information with the community or do you guys plan on having us discover that as a community over time?
Well, because catalyst system was one of reasons ro quit it.

Someone managed to get the fire catalyst? I think it's preety bad when compared to the other elementals.
Edit: Just saw a silver version of the catalyst I was thinking. Looks like we have non unique elementals too. Now I'm confused.

Last edited:
This!!!!! just imagine that it is in the node with Brain freeze, Heavy metal or Blue screen!
it is sad that only way to get catalyst is by coc and theonite, there should be a catalyst relics in coin tab too T-T, For middle player like me rift coin is important to make gold to diamond than buying this T-T
57174908_470854450120525_3083779423242027008_n.jpg
dude i found worse in mater of fact the most broken catalyst in the game imo
(if any one has tips for dealing with it let me know)IMG-4012.JPG

dude i found worse in mater of fact the most broken catalyst in the game imo
(if any one has tips for dealing with it let me know)View attachment 4466
Lol, I'm fighting you right now, my name is Black Abyss. To deal with this catalyst I would try someone with a hard punch like cerebella or use a BHD to apply bleeds.

Reactions: RedHawk
Lol, I'm fighting you right now, my name is Black Abyss. To deal with this catalyst I would try someone with a hard punch like cerebella or use a BHD to apply bleeds.
1. I hate you (nothing personal)
2. What a small world we live.
3. Thanks for the advice it will come in handy ;)

Reactions: educavalcantee
I am frustrating about 10-15% armor from frost armor. I just cant understand why 15% can activate almost every hit I did even just a grab before throw T---T