• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.3.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Could be because of that double damage when enemy has full blockbuster. It's a powerful boost.
Shouldn't do a lot of damage anyway since Brain Freeze stop taking damage after some hits. I've tried it different times, the first days after the last update I was able to do tons of damage, then some days after her bb3 was useless against her since the damage was 0, and then till the beginning of this week I was able to almost one kill (somethimes even one shot her) 30k Brain Freeze after 50+ streak every time I fought her.
Anyway I've fight the same opponent two times in a row in a fight prize a couple of weeks ago, so same characters, same abilities, same conditions, both times Brain Freeze was the last opponent with full hp with no buffs or debuffs (me too), both of us with fully charged blockbuster, the first time I killed her in one hit, the second time she takes no damage at all. The only thing that changed is that I played the first fight just after the day resetted and the second the day after.

heard about the patch and I am very pleased with the approach that they take on nerfing armor rating. I hope they make some of the RNG dependent stuff like Untouchable for example to make them a bit more controllable. Sure they are not necessarily op but at least having a sense that you have the control not RNG like how you guys made Armor rating to be would make player experience a bit better(from "fk RNG" to "well i should have hit less"). Thanks for the hard work and wish luck on the development of PVP mode and other fun stuff you guys haven't told yet.

Reactions: Liam
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, you guys have done another great job and I love it. All of this shows that you are putting nothing but love and passion in Skullgirls and honestly, it is showing. Excellent job, please continue to make Skullgirls the No1 Mobile fighting game.

By the way, what characters are these pallets based on. I guessed that Filia is Shantae but what about the rest, if anyone knows please tell me I'm extremely curious.

Reactions: Liam
With the Rage of the Dragon rework, it sounds like since it will act as 112 or 120 true hits, that it will still be ineffective against Brain Freeze 'Bella, but will in turn become effective against Scared Stiff Squigly. Is that an accurate assessment?
It's still going to tickle Brain Freeze, since something like 90% of the damage is in the final hit. For that reason, it likely won't be that much more effective against Scared Stiff either.

I tried to preserve the current functionality as much as I could while making sure that it wasn't broken by the new throw touch rules.

Nice! I can't wait for the update! I'm looking forward to Rouge Agent!! How about some new Squigly or Double fighters?! I love the Squiggly fighters and Ms. Fortune!! I just wish I could get some silvers or gold in my relics! All I ever get is a bronze! I have like 8 of the same Peacocks and 5 of the same Eliza and a bunch of dupes on everyone else, way above the 3 or 4 that I need for Evolving and keeping a high Bronze fighter for the bronze fights! I hardly ever see silver or gold... Much less diamond!

Can you please lower the cost for the keys!! OMG! I'm stuck because I can't get any keys!

Also... Sometimes I see bugs and cheating from the AI!

Sometimes in PF the background will just continue to spin in circles...

When in the fighters screen where you can equip moves, etc when I first started playing months ago the fighter would not move when looking through the moves but now they move and make all kinds of noise in the background when trying to scroll and selecting moves and Blockbusters.

I don't have a unblockable BB for Fila... Still...??

When there are more than one "double" in the fighters selection screen before a fight it kills my phone... Very slow. Everything else works ok. I'm on a Google Nexus 5 running Android 8.1 (custom ROM). Yes I've limited it to 30 FPS but it kinda makes the whole game slower. I know... I need a new phone. Hehehe

What's the highest level for Bronze? In the PF in Bronze some of the fighters are above 3000! I can't get my level 30 Big Band above 1333!? How??

When I get to level 12 or so in PF the fighters KILL ME BADLY because they have massive levels! I don't understand...

Anyway... Thanks guys for this addictive game! I bet I've spent like $150 dollars (in real money) on this game and I still don't have a fighter over 1500!!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, you guys have done another great job and I love it. All of this shows that you are putting nothing but love and passion in Skullgirls and honestly, it is showing. Excellent job, please continue to make Skullgirls the No1 Mobile fighting game.

By the way, what characters are these pallets based on. I guessed that Filia is Shantae but what about the rest, if anyone knows please tell me I'm extremely curious.

Valentine: pokemon nurse
Ms Fortune: Thief(Moriah) from Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystra

Reactions: Kassem Shour
Also... Sometimes I see bugs and cheating from the AI!
Unfortunately there isn't enough information here for us to look into whatever issue you're experiencing. Could you submit a separate bug report here?
https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/forums/known-issues-bugs.27/

When in the fighters screen where you can equip moves, etc when I first started playing months ago the fighter would not move when looking through the moves but now they move and make all kinds of noise in the background when trying to scroll and selecting moves and Blockbusters.
Known issue that we're looking into. Hopefully for 3.4!

What's the highest level for Bronze? In the PF in Bronze some of the fighters are above 3000! I can't get my level 30 Big Band above 1333!? How??
After streak 15, opponents receive extra ATTACK and HEALTH. This gets higher and higher as you build your streak. This also inflates their Fighter Score beyond normal amounts.

Reactions: Hammer of the Gods
I always looking foward for Origins.

Thank you for this one :)

...and also

My dream come true!!! Although I haven't play Rifts in almost 3 weeks lately (taking a break, hehe...)

I think 45 minutes would have been ideal. I also wish that the fighters could level up in Rift battles. I would play so much more if the fighters would level up.

I would have also made the Rift so we could fight the same fighters 3 times instead of 2 times.

Just my 2 cents.

It's still going to tickle Brain Freeze, since something like 90% of the damage is in the final hit. For that reason, it likely won't be that much more effective against Scared Stiff either.

I tried to preserve the current functionality as much as I could while making sure that it wasn't broken by the new throw touch rules.
Well BF will stop taking damage (theoretically) around the 100th, 50th, or 33rd hit (depending on skill tree and defense). But before, a bronze Scared Stiff could tank a diamond RotD because all the damage came from the final hit. So now, in that same situation, a bronze Scared Stiff would get hit 100+ times, and if your fighter was strong enough, each hit should easily deal 5% of the max health. See what I’m getting at?

are the servers down for anybody else?

I hope they could also do something about the "moves" that are set for a specific character in a rift battle. I had to constantly check this by going back and forth before I start a Rift battle match.

When I change the "moves" for my character going on a battle outside of Rift Battle, it changes the "moves" as well of that character in Rift Battle.

Hah, when I joked that you should have 3.3 come out so Robo-Fortune's would fall between Big Band's (Robo) and Ms. Fortune's, I did not think that was a thing that was actually going to happen.

I'm looking forward to trying new stuff out! And I love the character palettes, especially Ms. Fortune!

Off, I played like half of the Master Story Mode while the servers were down. I hope I don't get screwed over this

I'm hoping the beowolf origin story comes soon

If 3.3 wasn't HYPE enough already, there are more than the three variants mentioned in the first post!

Kill Joy Valentine = HVS exclusive color, Nurse Joy (Pokémon)
Rogue Agent Ms. Fortune = #16, Thief (Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara)
Djinn Frizz Filia = #21, Shantae
Blue Bomber Robo-Fortune = HVS exclusive color, Mega Man

Potentially a whole set of silvers, all Hidden Variable Studios-created colors!

If 3.3 wasn't HYPE enough already, there are more than the three variants mentioned in the first post!

Kill Joy Valentine = HVS exclusive color, Nurse Joy (Pokémon)
Rogue Agent Ms. Fortune = #16, Thief (Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara)
Djinn Frizz Filia = #21, Shantae
Blue Bomber Robo-Fortune = HVS exclusive color, Mega Man

Potentially a whole set of silvers, all Hidden Variable Studios-created colors!

So meaning... There 4 new variants or more than 4?

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE MAINTENANCES TO STOP!!!!!!!! HOW MUCH LONGER