• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.3.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Ima try to find rift match now. Hope I can. Because if I can’t find it right after update. I won’t ever.

Okay, maintenance has finally ended and everything should be up and running again! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Make sure to check your mail when you login for free rewards.

There are a few known issues that we'll be tackling in the morning.

Sick update yall, i like the smug filia
Finally i can grind story mode instead of PF

Robo-Fortune Fighters, and the RANDOM ACCESS RELIC (Robo-Fortune Relic) can now be found in the Cabinet of Curiosities TRINKETS tab.
6E3074FF-144C-4B9E-A072-177BC612B2BC.png Yeah, by costing double the coins.

Reactions: bestsuperblox65
oof, double the price? I suppose it is fair because she is new. I don't like how trash moves (has points instead of percentage, bad stats, etc.) are appearing in the treasures tab. Taliesin needs glasses if he thinks they are treasures.

Wait, what? Where's Fortune?
Blue Bomber Robo-Fortune is found in the wild, only as an opponent (for now), not unlike the elemental relic exclusive fighters were enemy-only for a time (e.g. Star-Crossed Parasol, Idol Threat Filia, Pyro-Technique Valentine)
blue.jpg

Unfortunately there isn't enough information here for us to look into whatever issue you're experiencing. Could you submit a separate bug report here?
https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/forums/known-issues-bugs.27/

Known issue that we're looking into. Hopefully for 3.4!

After streak 15, opponents receive extra ATTACK and HEALTH. This gets higher and higher as you build your streak. This also inflates their Fighter Score beyond normal amounts.

Will do on the bug reports!

Thanks man!

I was excited for the update but once I saw that I had to use only bronze fighters on story mode on master difficulty I went mad.
I do not have any bronze fighters left and I never keep them or have available space.

What a killjoy.

Is it too hard for you to make this game fun?

Last edited:
SC3.jpg
I apologize for my "GOOGLE-TRANSLATE" English

that means something like: each HEAD HITS have a 25% chance to transfer 1 BUFF from opponent to yourself и convert it to 3 stacks of PRECISION. PRECISION HITS give EVASION and Inflict DEATH MARK for 7 seconds. Each level of EVASION is removed after a successful dodge.

Well, i want one!

Reactions: cappatacus
lol, the thread title should lose the (Coming Soon!), right?

Didn't see the following in the bug section of the forum, and I'm not sure if it is a bug or the new normal myself.
pf-switch.jpg
Compare how the chosen opponent is structured, A B C, on one screen and how the opponent appears on the next screen, C A B. It is like this in every prize fight. Anchors are shown "first" (for those that read left to right) on the selection tray, as if arranged like the opponents were also 1P trays.

Like I said, I'm not sure if this is a bug or the new arrangement that I'll need to adjust to (which is fine, but mildly jarring like spotting a continuity error in a TV show).

Compare how the chosen opponent is structured, A B C, on one screen and how the opponent appears on the next screen, C A B. It is like this in every prize fight. Anchors are shown "first" (for those that read left to right) on the selection tray, as if arranged like the opponents were also 1P trays.

i was having this issue earlier, but i wasnt sure if it was widespread or not. i hope its just a glitch - its really confusing in my opinion :(

OOOHHHH CAPTAIN AMERICA BEOWULF, welp, looks like i'm going to be saving my theonite to do a massive splurge on Sunken Relics

Reactions: Kassem Shour
Holy ****, master story mode is just AWFUL. It is not fun to play, it’s just frustrating. Specially cause you have to waste all of your coins on bronze and silver characters. I get that the devs want money and stuff, but yikes. Just yikes. There’s a lot of bugs and the modifiers just make me want to throw my phone on the ground. Maybe I will finally be able to stop wasting my time with this game now that the frustration totally surpassed the fun.

Error of the battle
1 - There is no possibility to interrupt the attack after about 3 hits. The animation continues and does not respond to the block command. Previously, this was not observed. When it is necessary to put a block, the character continues to beat the opponent and it turns out that it hits the unprotected moment.
2 - Played Eliza, she herself began to fight in the middle of the game. Auto mode was off.

I am still getting matched against stronger opponents in Rift battles,and I am not even 1.600.

The thing still needs work.

Reactions: Hammer of the Gods