• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Who do you need for your collection?

Hmmmm you may have a point

I always get this mixed up! My bad :D

You're not the only one. I specifically asked the RNGoddess for Buzzkill when I opened my latest Gold Shard Relic, and got yet another Raw Nerv instead!

Idol threat has still eluded me at 140+ Sunken relics. In the meantime I have gotten Bloodbath,Rainbow Blight, Blue screen, and heavy handed. (I now own one of each cerebella). I swear I might end up accidentally getting every single variant before I get Idol threat. I'm still grinding though! I will obtain Idol threat one day, mark my words!

I am really in need of either Rainbow Blight or Xenomorph. I like to play Double and would love to learn more combos with her it's just... I don't really wanna spend coins with Immoral Fiber. I'm still hoping to get a good variant of her and finally be able to play her more!

(Also would love to get Surgeon General because she's broken)

Big Band - None!
Beowulf - Dark Might
Cerebella - Armed Forces, Heavy Handed
Filia - Idol Threat
Eliza - Bloodbath, Stand Out
Parasoul - Summer Salt, Star-Crossed
Painwheel - Fly Trap, Grim Fan
Valentine - Assassin's Greed, Pyro-Technique
Squigly - Love Crafted, Necro Breaker
Ms. Fortune - Hack n Splash, Furry Fury
Peacock - That's All Folks!, Untouchable, Freeze Frame
Double - Xenomorph, Immoral Fiber, Jawbreaker

Man, Big Band is my least favorite character yet I even have his elemental exclusive and his diamond. Anyone want one lol

(EDIT completely forgot Double)
I love big band. He's like a tank. Deals good damage, takes good damage.

Reactions: benhchamsua
Here's a list of the fighters I'm still missing.
The ones with yellow text mark that I want to get one of those.

Beowulf: Weekend Warrior / Wrestler X
Big Band: Heavy Metal / Private Dick / Megasonic
Cerebella: Armed Forces / Gray Matter
Double: Jawbreaker
Eliza: Red Velvet
Filia: Class Cutter / Windswept / Idol Threat
Ms. Fortune: Furry Fury / Hack and Splash
Painwheel
: Fly Trap / Firefly / Grim Fan
Parasoul: Summer Salt / Princess Pride / Regally Blonde / Star-Crossed
Peacock: Ultraviolent / That's All Folks
Robo Fortune: Overclocked / Blue Screen / Head Hunter / Terror Byte / Purrminator
Squigly: Love Crafted / Dead of Winter / Necrobreaker
Valentine: Assassin's Greed / Surgeon General / Pyro-Technique

That's a lot of fighters I need to get, and I'm not even counting the new ones like Djinn Frizz or Kill Joy. Either way, I consider myself content with what I have, but I'm hoping that I can obtain and build some of these characters in the future

I love big band. He's like a tank. Deals good damage, takes good damage.
Once you hit end game, his damage output isn't really enough for fights. So while he's usually not reliable later on on offense, he ends up a solid defender. I didn't understand that for a while during mid-game and got frustrated with him and his playstyle which kinda turned into an unfair resentment towards him. But since I have his entire collection I am now determined to make use of him! Everyone better look out for my Heavy Metal/RE/PD Defense Node (haha not for a while)

I'm glad you've enjoyed him though, even if I've had a different experience