• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Preluminary Robo Fortune Tier List by Scoria

Scorialimit

Reaction score
Warning: This tier list will be ugly. I'm just getting information out there and don't have time to add images and stuff. It's also the opinion of one man, so don't take word as law, and if you're favorite is low tier, that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to do things, just that they will struggle more than a higher tier fighter. Fell free to discuss adjustments you want to see and why

I'll list their SAs, but if you're curious about their stats, fell free to check the fighter gallery

This tier list is also offense only, as I haven't fought enough built up Robos to see how they stack up on defense.

SS:

Purrminator (Dark, silver)
>15% chance to gain 1 stack of PRECISION and inflict DEATH MARK for 10 seconds when the opponent BLOCKS a HIT.
>Each CRITICAL HIT landed permanently increases DAMAGE by 3%.

After so much playing with her, I can't imagine her weakness. In theory being so crit reliant gives her issues with MAWheel, but she can deal with Grudge with BB3 and Phaser Burn, and Magnetic Trap can heal her against recoil. Her SA1 isn't something you aim for, but Death Mark and Precision doesn't hurt her cause if you proc it (just don't go too deep into a block string and get punished). Even at gold she can take you into high streaks, and is even worth diamond.

S:
Head Hunter (Fire, Gold)

>Gain 1 stack of PRECISION every 0.5 seconds while BLOCKING and not being hit.
>With at least 3 stacks of PRECISION, all BEAM and ENERGY attacks are UNBLOCKABLE and inflict POWER SURGE for 15 seconds.

Being able to gain unblockable beams that can hit enemies safely is fantastic, and the energy attacks in her basic attack string let her get lots of damage in. Power Surge is also a powerful debuff, as it can kill opponents and stack up to 5, meaning if you have 5 stacks of Precision you're inflicting 3 power surges. Her attack is also quite high, allowing you to build into it. As long as you can bait BBs fairly okay, you'll do well. However, she's not the best pure power by a longshot. Precision, while nice, requires well timed hits to optimize, and Robo is very focused on multiple hits. HHunt is still a powerful gold who can secure you wins quite well and easily defeat many opponents.

Terror Byte (Dark, Gold)

>Inflict SLOW and POWER SURGE for 10 seconds after every 5 seconds not suffering a hit (includes blocked hits).
>HEADRONE HITS inflict INVERSE POLARITY for 10 seconds, reversing the effects of all healing.

With inverse functioning properly, the question is now where in S tier she'll end up. Headdrones aren't the easiest thing to use, but much easier than many other proc abilities. She basically inflicts a stronger version of heal block that also prevents resurrection. Her naturally low attack keeps her a bit low outside of this, but It's still on the usable side, and she gets a passive Power Surge on top of DDos or Enrage if you have good distance combos.

Overclocked (Neutral, Diamond)

>Gain PRECISION and BARRIER after every 3 seconds not suffering a hit (includes blocked hits).
>All attacks are UNBLOCKABLE while at 3 or more stacks of PRECISION, and 50% of incoming damage is reflected while at 3 or more stacks of BARRIER.

This decision might be controversial, but I feel Overclocked does very well on offense thanks to both the safety net Barrier gives and unblockable setups precision gives, and crit damage is never a bad thing. The raw stats of a diamond make her extra good, and she can ignore the on death effect of many SAs in a similar fashion to HHunt, but with more reliance on not getting hit (you'll want the stun move for that, as well as sweep), and if push comes to shove, timerless Barrier is going to give you lots of leeway. Unfortunately, she doesn't have built in Power Surge like HHunter does, so her damage increases will come from Ping Check or moves inflicting Power Surge. Still, she can more than do her job thanks to the many tools Robos have on top of immense stats

A:
Prototype (Green, Bronze)

>BLOCKBUSTER HITS have a 25% chance to inflict POWER SURGE for 10 seconds.
>When using a BLOCKBUSTER, gain 25% meter for all BLOCKBUSTERS.

She's basically a ranged multihit version of Beat Box, but with a few exceptions. She needs multiple blockbusters to keep her BB combo going, and needs Ping Check for enrage stacks. However, this is all quite managable, and her damage ends up being resonable so long as you manage your BBs well. Bronze stats do hold her back, but she's overall worth the investment as far as bronzes go.

B:
Nyanotech (Fire, Silver)

>Gain BARRIER for 10 seconds when launching a HEADRONE.
>While benefitting from BARRIER, gain a 100% chance when suffering a DEBUFF to immediately convert that DEBUFF to ENRAGE.

When considering the ways she can get Barrier (her SA, taunt, and Magnet), she actually becomes a really good anti-debuff fighter. However, anti-debuff isn't the most common niche, and she has a farly low attack to top it off (Just a bit weaker than Blue Screen). Her saving grace is being able to turn any debuff (bar permanent ones? Haven't tested) into enrage, giving her power and utility in one go. Magnet lets her heal against the likes of DLocks and anyone in a similar fashion. If her attack was higher she'd likely make A tier, but she's just short.

C:
Blue Screen (Water, Gold)

>Gain ARMOR every 5 seconds. The ARMOR will be removed when KNOCKED DOWN.
>On DEATH, instantly detonate and inflict 50% bonus damage for each stack of ARMOR applied to Robo-Fortune.

I almost put her below M-3ow, but she has higher consistent attack, and "Headdrones far away" is too specific of an attack boost to convince me it's powerful. Outside of that not much to say here. Very safe but expect to time out against beefy fighters.

M-3ow (Light, Bronze)

>HEADRONES deal 100% bonus damage while Robo-Fortune is far away from the opponent.
>Gain INVINCIBLE for 5 seconds when HIT while far away from the opponent.

Covered her with BScreen a bit. Can be used to cheese a few powerful distant BBs and gain meter. There might be headdrone setups to make up for her damage, and Ping Check helps, but don't expect her to get many flawless wins.

I'll adjust this over time, so fell free to leave any thoughts!
I'll add defense soon(tm), but if you have opinions there as well I'm all ears!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Pepino
Agree Purrminator seems like a very nice fighter for high streaks, I’m not sure which marquee ability is better on her though. I went with ping check because I don’t know how strong power surge is.

What are your thoughts on the better MA for the different variants and Purrminator specifically?

What are your thoughts on the better MA for the different variants and Purrminator specifically?

Currently I feel like Ping Check might be good depending on the distance, but I need way more Robo SP to test it out. If you can get 2 stacks off of an up close CCAlpha and another laser (even on block) it's solid for sure. DDos is just consistent since Robo is pretty good combo wise so you'll be close often

I was hoping to get a purrminatur after reading the post. Guess what got her in my first robo relic. Hope she can get me through master story mode.

Reactions: Scorialimit
Hey Scoria! Since the update fixed the issue with inverse polarity, cam Terror Byte move up now?

Reactions: Scorialimit
I was hoping to get a purrminatur after reading the post. Guess what got her in my first robo relic. Hope she can get me through master story mode.

Congrats! I wish I kept mine silver for some of the silver only nodes honestly. She's really nice on most of them

Hey Scoria! Since the update fixed the issue with inverse polarity, cam Terror Byte move up now?

Yeah, I'll edit it right now, thanks for the reminder!

Purrminator is lethal with close range attacks, unless you equip her with only long range attack you should give her ddos.

Part of me wonders if after the Assault Battery bug (where you don't hit the laser if you use an SM before or something) is fixed if you can get 2 enrage with Assault > CCAlpha, might be worth it then. It doesn't work on Val and I think Fortune, otherwise it has pretty good potential. Just depends on if it procs full screen or mid screen

Part of me wonders if after the Assault Battery bug (where you don't hit the laser if you use an SM before or something) is fixed if you can get 2 enrage with Assault > CCAlpha, might be worth it then.
Should be fixed in 3.3.1 arriving early next week btw!

Just fought a Blue Bomber RF for the first time today. Rolled over it quite quickly so can't really add any details