• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Bug with shards when opening relics

Manticora

Reaction score
I opened the 10 + 1 relic Premiere. Received 3 silver and 8 bronze characters. When opening, there was an animation of filling the scale of silver and gold shards, but they did not appear in the stash and simply disappeared. With the opening animation, the relics were filled - gold by 81%, and silver by 10%. After opening the silver remained 78%, and gold 69%. Later I received several more bronze characters and one silver, opening different relics one by one. I received some silver shards, but the scale of the silver fragments does not rise above 98%. When receiving a silver character, the scale of gold shards at the opening showed 77%, at the moment it shows 73%
Screenshot_2019-06-05-10-03-22-556_com.autumn.skullgirls.png View attachment 4644 Screenshot_2019-06-05-12-51-32-796_com.autumn.skullgirls.png Screenshot_2019-06-05-12-50-21-352_com.autumn.skullgirls.png Screenshot_2019-06-05-12-50-43-220_com.autumn.skullgirls.png
Some players in chat also reported a similar problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-05-10-04-06-065_com.autumn.skullgirls.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-05-10-04-06-065_com.autumn.skullgirls.png
    759.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I face similar problem. I opened 20 to 26 premier relics from story mode the shard count is always 4% less than the relic opening screen. For example. I saw I got a few silver and filled my gold relic to 100% and 3% extra, but when I go to the relic menu to open my new gold relic the shard count only show 99%. Took me another silver pull to watch the gold relic fill up again to actually get the gold relic.

Screenshot_20190605-181236.jpg I have the same problem, I am so frustrated I am literally losing my mind rn. I might delete this game todayScreenshot_20190605-181222.jpg

I opened 23 relics today, 12 from origins and 10+1, as if 10+1 and origins giving all bronze wasn't enough now I have this problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here is a video proof of the bug being mentioned

i dont know if this is exactly what youre experiencing, but something similar is happening to me as well. i opened a bunch of relics all at once, and it showed the shards stacking, but when i went back to the main relic page the shard level was less than what it had originally said:
Screenshot_20190605-141133_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20190605-145039_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20190605-145042_Skullgirls.jpg

Yes, this is the same thing happening with me.

To further test this bug I bought a single premiere relic and the same thing with shards, silver shards were added but remained as they were previously.

Restarting, force stop nothing helped so far.

Hey guys, so this is a visual issue where the amount of shards displayed on the opening results screen is incorrectly reporting that you received double the amount of shards you actually received.

If you open a Relic, and you get 40 silver shards, it will incorrectly report that you received 80 shards. The amount of shards you actually receive (in your Stash) is correct, and nobody is losing out on shards they should have received.

We'll have this fixed as soon as we can. Thanks for all of the information and reports!

If you look at the video closely you can see I do gain 40 shards and not 80, before 97% after 1%

I don't think it is a visual issue, It is not adding up.
It remains same as before

example if it was 10% before opening it will remain 10%, this is the bug.

My gold relic was 93% prior to opening so getting 2 silvers made it 1% which is absolutely correct and no visual issues like you've mentioned

Please recheck the situation, my gold is still at 93%

Reactions: TRIX and Liam
Hey guys, so this is a visual issue where the amount of shards displayed on the opening results screen is incorrectly reporting that you received double the amount of shards you actually received.

If you open a Relic, and you get 40 silver shards, it will incorrectly report that you received 80 shards. The amount of shards you actually receive (in your Stash) is correct, and nobody is losing out on shards they should have received.

We'll have this fixed as soon as we can. Thanks for all of the information and reports!
thank you for clearing this up!

My gold relic was 93% prior to opening so getting 2 silvers made it 1% which is absolutely correct and no visual issues like you've mentioned

Please recheck the situation, my gold is still at 93%
The problem is that the visual issue starts the moment the counter for the Relic shards appears.

For example, you started that Relic opening with 850 Gold Relic shards, which is 85.0%.

You earned 80 Gold Relic shards, which puts you at 93%, which is correct. The visual issue is that the moment it's displayed, it puts you at the ending amount (93%, 930 shards) and then adds the amount of Relic shards you earned again (80).

This is why it ended at 1.0%. Hope that makes sense. I'm really sorry for the confusion, we'll try and get this fixed as soon as possible.

The information above is from our internal testing and information received from players. If you have another issue, please let us know and we'll look into it as soon as we can!

Liam, thanks for the quick response and for explaining what the problem is. I do not remember how many shards I had before the open of relics, so it is quite possible that their number was displayed incorrectly.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Pretty sure i was at 96% with the silver relics (maybe 98%, anyway i just needed one bronze to win a silver), opened 3 premier relics won in story mode, get two bronzes and on silver, the animation showed me the right amount of shards but when I returned to the relics section it was still at 96%. Bought 125 silver shards and finally moved to 8,5% and unlocked a silver, pretty sure this silver (and the previous one) doesn't give me any gold shards. Bought another relics, won a bronze, this time the amount of shards were right and moved the meter to 12,5%.
So, unless the meter showed me a wrong amount of shards when I checked it before opening the relics, right now I'm missing some meter in both silver and gold relics.

iPhone 8
iOS 12.3.1
Game version 3.3.0

Today I logged in to collect rewards. I collected my Rift season rewards and saw my diamond relic meter fill up completely and then reset to 0%, seemingly signifying that I had been awarded a diamond relic. I then went to my relics and started opening them. When I opened a gold relic that I had gotten, again I saw my diamond relic meter reset to 0%. However, when I went to check my relics, I found my diamond relic meter still at 96%. I don’t know if this was a visual bug with how diamond relic shards are being awarded or if I actually lost out in diamond shards. Unfortunately I did not check the state of my diamond relic meter before claiming rewards, so I don’t have a “before and after” comparison. But something odd was going on with my rewards claiming.