• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal The Robo-Fortune Assault Battery laser does not work!

Hey @Eryann ,

Thanks for the report! We're aware of this issue and we're working on resolving it very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, the robo fortune blockbuster "Assault batery" dont do the correct damage, the laser dont do any damage

Hi, the robo fortune blockbuster "Assault batery" dont do the correct damage, the laser dont do any damage
Hey Darkot, I merged your thread with this one. Thanks for the report!

When using robo fortune's BB assault battery some charachters tend to not get hit by the laser that robo fortunes shoots and just awkwardly falls down .

When using robo fortune's BB assault battery some charachters tend to not get hit by the laser that robo fortunes shoots and just awkwardly falls down .
Hey Gravity,
I merged your thread with this other one. Make sure to take a look for your report before making a new one. Thanks for the report regardless! We're still working on this one.

I think the problem is power surge. I tried Head Hunter with ping check and I missed only one time in training mode after I used another robo to inflict power surge. Purrminator with ddos always miss, Blue screen with ddos didn't missed a couple of times, tried aTerror byte with no nodes unlocked, sometimes she missed if power surge is on the opponent.

Device: Moto E4
RAM: 2GB
Android Versión: 7.1

Well the title almost say all, but when I use Assault Battery, after electrocuting the oponent, the laser doesn't hit.

Screenshot_20190609-124911~2.png

That part of the Blockbuster doesn't damage the oponent at all.
(I had to cut the image a little because aparently the original was way too large)

Well the title almost say all, but when I use Assault Battery, after electrocuting the oponent, the laser doesn't hit.
I merged your thread with this one.

I think the problem is power surge. I tried Head Hunter with ping check and I missed only one time in training mode after I used another robo to inflict power surge. Purrminator with ddos always miss, Blue screen with ddos didn't missed a couple of times, tried aTerror byte with no nodes unlocked, sometimes she missed if power surge is on the opponent.
The Assault Battery beam will miss if you have used a Special Move any time before it, unless that special move is Phaser Burn.

Last edited: