• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Double Myst-match SA erease previous buff

Ferph

Reaction score
Double Myst-match loses her previous buffs (for example obtained through her taunt or a support character like Valentine) when copying the opponent's buff with her ability. Is this intentional? because it nullifies its ability marquee volatility and the other buff except for precision.

Also the game crash when activating its ability against another Myst-match, because the buff of both are copied and restarted (again and again), this has happened to me in Prize fights and I lost my streak (I was playing in an iPhone 6).

Thanks.

Double Myst-match loses her previous buffs (for example obtained through her taunt or a support character like Valentine) when copying the opponent's buff with her ability. Is this intentional? because it nullifies its ability marquee volatility and the other buff except for precision.
This is intentional, yeah.

Since her Signature Ability mentions "MIRROR", it reflects the exact buff state of her opponent.

I'm going to mark this as resolved, but we can look into your other bug! Does it happen every time?

This is intentional, yeah.

Since her Signature Ability mentions "MIRROR", it reflects the exact buff state of her opponent.

I'm going to mark this as resolved, but we can look into your other bug! Does it happen every time?

It has happened to me in silver and gold prize fights (it is rare to find another Myst-Match). My MM got a buff thanks to her taunt, the opponent "mirrored" her and my Myst-match did the same, losing her previous buff (which was the same as she had obtained before), this happened for a few seconds, then the game froze and crash.

That is why I thought that the deletion of the buffs previously obtained when "reflecting" was an error.

58419468_543539912837367_8298989251056369664_o.jpg