• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"Reverse Filia" A fukua concept

You cant beat D

Reaction score
With fukua being a Clone of filia, i thought it would be funny to think of her Entire character being as such in sgm, but i took it one step further and made her completely a Reverse filia to the best of my abbilties,
(Note: i by no means want to see these ideas in the game, as most of them are either over powered or underpowered, it's merely a fun concept)

Charater ability: Phase
Dashing forward just before being hit will allow fukua to phase through an opponet's attack, avoiding all damage.

Marquee ability: Phlebotomy
MA1: 15% of the damage fukua receives is reflected at the opponent.
MA2: every hit suffered has a 15% chance to convert all active regens into permant regens.

Bronze fukuas

Good hair Day
Pallet 1
Element: Air
SA1: 10% chance when hit to gain Regen for 7 secconds
SA2: 15% Decrease to enemy crit rate if Fukua has regen.

Mended ends
Pallet 10
Element: light
SA1: 20% chance on hit to gain regen for 7 secconds
SA2: receive 50% less damage when benefiting from Regen

Silver fukuas

Bad ms scalie
Pallet 12 (reptile)
Element: wind
SA1: 50% when hit by a critical hit to Gain Haste for 6 secconds
SA2: also gain armor for 6 secconds.

Symbiote apparent
Pallet 20
Element: fire
SA1: When the opponet uses a special move, Grant slow for 15 secconds
SA2: When the opponet uses a block buster, it has a 100% chance to reset the cooldown of all special moves.

Gold fukuas
Conrows (Con artist + The hair style conrows, really proud of that name)
Pallet 6
Element: Dark
SA1: when landing a hit, 35% of damage delt is regained as health
SA2: When landing critcal hit, Gain Heavy Regen for 10 secconds

Parasite Cleave
Pallet 14
Element: Water
SA1: 50% chance when critical hit to gain haste for 10 secconds and Invincible for 3 if not already benefiting from haste.
SA2: 15% chance when hit to gain regen for 5 secconds if you have Invincible

Oniswept
Pallet 7
Element: Fire
SA1:Gain a 50% chance to phase through Melee hits, Avoiding damage and hit reactions.
SA2: after phasing, the opponet suffers Slow and cripple for 10 secconds.

Diamond (this was before Djinnfrizz)

Crass Cutter
Pallet 24
Element: light
SA1: All hits from enemy blockbusters and special moves have a 10% chance to Phase through you and grant 1 stack of precision
SA2: Gain heavy regen and final stand for 10 secconds when suffering a single hit that does more then 5% of your max health.

Ohhh I really like this concept. I feel like it would be really cool too though if they reversed the tiers of the palettes. Having the original default color palette/s as rare diamonds and the weird quirky ones as bronzes.

Reactions: You cant beat D
The concept of making Fukua the complete reversal of Filia sounds neat, but I'd say that the name for the default skin doesn't do it for me. I get what it's trying to do but let me explain: all of the default skin names have some sort of negative or low-class remark, some examples being Rusty, Stage Fright, Underdog, Scrub and Prototype. So I consider that calling Fukua "Good Hair Day" sorta goes against this "tradition". But in the end I guess it's just a really specific nitpick.

Reactions: You cant beat D
The concept of making Fukua the complete reversal of Filia sounds neat, but I'd say that the name for the default skin doesn't do it for me. I get what it's trying to do but let me explain: all of the default skin names have some sort of negative or low-class remark, some examples being Rusty, Stage Fright, Underdog, Scrub and Prototype. So I consider that calling Fukua "Good Hair Day" sorta goes against this "tradition". But in the end I guess it's just a really specific nitpick.
I see what you mean, though i suppose in a sense that helps the concept even more

Reactions: fanghoul