• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unblockable missing but still hits

Starsmore

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This happened about one hour ago.
I was doing a dark element fight, i was still pretty low, abou the 10th fight. On my team Parasite Weave, a silver Bad Hairy Day to level, another gold (maybe Head Hunter), the first member of the opponent team was a Buzzkill. The fight was going pretty fine, Buzzkill was almost beat when she started to charge an unblocable, I was pretty far and waiting for her to attack to make a counterattack, but suddenly the bug appears. She totally missed but somehow I was stunned, she dashed and made a combo, I dash back and she does another unblockable that doesn't reach me but again stunned me, does another combo and killed my Parasite Weave, repeated the same pattern against my other gold, so it was game over for my poor silver.
I was pretty pissed and spend 60 theonites to continue the streak. Do another couple of fights without any problem, my team was Claw and order, a gold Toad Warrior and another silver Bad hairy day, the first opponent a Raw Nerve. I do a combo against her, when she stood up she charged an unblockable and the same bug happened, in the meantime the doom on me was expiring but I was fast enough to tag in Toad Warrior. Somehow a second bug kicked in, she tagged with a sudden doom and she died before even reaching the ground, then was the turn of Claw and order that shared the same sudden doom death. Ironically enough the silver tagged without any doom on her but her fate was just to survive a couple of seconds.
Never happened before, pretty annoying that i spent theonite that went wasted for only a couple of fights, nothing to say that I'm not doing other fight on this prize fight until it finish.

The thing that is bothering me about this is the fact that Buzzkill stunned you. This must be another bug because Painwheel doesn't have any stun related signature abilities. How exactly did it happen? Did the stun icon show up below your health bar or did your character go into stun animation without the icon showing up?

She was charging her unblockable but I was at the other side of the screens She doesn't hit me, nor stalled, she just punched the air and I got the stunning debuff on me. There was a timed stun icon, 5/6 seconds maybe?, anyway she hit me a couple of seconds later and killed me.

I'm still not understanding how Buzzkill is stunning you. I looked at my Buzzkill, and I can confirm that stunning isn't part of her signature ability or the other branches of her skill tree. In fact, Painwheel generally is not a stunning character. So this one report actually contains three bugs.