• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Circuit Breaker Meter Drain only works on certain hits

Neverrest

Reaction score

Circuit Breaker seems to only drain Meter on the first hit of the ground combo, on the last hit of the aerial combo and on tag in.
It doesn’t matter if she’s in detonation mode, Robo Fortune only needs to equip a Circuit Breaker.

EDIT: Headdrone hits and Fidget Spin also trigger the Circuit Breaker drain.

I assume this is a bug because of the listed effects of an unleveled Circuit Breaker:
“While in detonation mode, HITS reduce METER from all opponent BLOCKBUSTERS by 5%.
Sacrificed 10% of your MAX HEALTH.”

In the video I used an uninvested Robo Fortune equipped with an unleveled Circuit Breaker.

Last edited:
If you use an attack which drains 5% of their BB meter because of the Move's SA, but then that attack gives the opponent 6% BB meter naturally, it will appear to have no effect. (6% - 5% = 1% metergain)

In the future, we'll may look at disabling meter gain for the opponent when they're hit with attacks that also drain meter.

Is Circuit Breaker’s effect working as intended? I may have misunderstood the move SA then.

I had assumed from the description of Circuit Breaker that all hits would proc the Circuit Breaker Meter Drain while in detonation mode. You can see on the opponent’s side whenever this meter drain activates regardless of their meter gain canceling out the drain (Circuit Breaker text appearing whenever you hit with the aforementioned attacks).

If it was intended for these specific hits to drain, then Robo being able to activate this drain outside of detonation mode seems like a bug to me as it goes against what is stated in the move SA.