• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Rift Battles Aren't Very Winnable at Most Times

Otorimasu

Reaction score
I'm not very sure what the specifics are on how the matchmaking works, whether if it's only based on rift rating or something else. Though, I am sure enough to say that the rift battles have been pretty unfair to me, point-wise.

I'm level 37 with two fighters of the points 4.4k and 3.2k, the rest are 1.6k below. My rift rating is 1.022. Aside from the ridiculous catalysts many players could have, most of the time I'd be fighting players with around 6k point fighters, or final boss fights with total scores of around 12k or more.

I could complain about the final boss fights being impossible as the AI is harshly hard enough while greatly chipping my health away as I continuously block (not to mention how players would reasonably put their best catalysts on their final boss fight). Rather, I'd complain about how there's no way of getting higher rift scores than my enemy as they'll kick butts easily with their high-point fighters against my base.

Its a shame rift battles aren't entirely skill-based, but more to P2W, although I understand it is part of the game. I just feel like it could've been better if the matchmaking takes the total highest score of fighters into the system, rather than just solely based on rift ratings and player level.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Last edited:
Matchmaking is based on the fight score of your collection now.(it used to only base on rift rating) Sum score of Top 20. Rift rating don’t come into play until your diamond tier.