• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Literally can't stop the beat

moisterrific

Reaction score
When stunning or grabbing Big Band while he's dashing towards you, he will retain the unflinching buff indefinitely until he tags out or performs another action.

I noticed this happens every time when I'm playing Parasite Weave Filia and use Drillationship to stun an incoming Big Band. Also happens when using Cerebella's Merry Go-rilla to grab a dashing Big Band.

I lost a couple of times because of this bug, because if I don't eliminate him while he has infinite unflinching, he can just combo me back or use a blockbuster.

I was about to write about this. His passive keeps active untill he finishes the combo, and AI always manages to use it on the worst possible situations, like in the middle of taking hits.

Stun bug is another issue. I noticed that you can even block attacks while stuned now because the dizzy animation takes too long to activate. It's easier to do when getting up.

Reactions: moisterrific
This also happens with Cerebellas using Battle Butt. It might be an issue with unflinching dashes in general.

Reactions: BambooEarpick
I was wondering about this for a while now, I thought it was just part of his Character Ability but perhaps I was wrong. In fact, this bug even happens to my benefit whenever I play Big Band sometimes. Doesn't exactly help all that much, but I thought I'd pitch in to this.

I noticed this when fighting against Big Band as well. I thought it was part of his abilities at first but I don't think I've ever managed to do it, just the NPCs.

Yep. I think I might've posted this bug already, but never mind. Many a Prize Fight streak has been ended by fluke Big Band dashes...

Reactions: moisterrific
Update: I've noticed that if you use a projectile based move against Big Band while he's dashing, he will retain infinite unflinching just like when you try to stun or grab him while he's dashing.

Reactions: Ghostea
Just played the Daily Event and had this work against me... played as Big Band, got into that perma-unflinching state, but since the Tazer modifier was on (50% chance of stun on hit), I got stun-locked until death because there was no way for me to get knocked away.

Reactions: BambooEarpick