• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

To evolve, do you have to sacrifice 3 all at once?

Vaidd

Reaction score
Do you have to sacrifice 3 bronze in total over time or does it have to be 3 all at once?

Bonus question: What the hell is Cerebella saying when you select her?

You can actually click on the evolve tab and see the stats before and after it evolves. Evolving bronze needs 3 of the same bronze characters, and evolving silver needs 4 of the same silver characters.

1) Yes
2) Can't turn down a fan.
wait, the first question was an "or" question lol. though, i assume you mean that it has to be 3 at once since that's what i made the title.

that sucks, i've been feeding them the duplicates i get as i get them. i guess i should have waited till i had 3 saved up.

They also have to be max level in order to evolve. All you're doing until then is feeding them exp.

Max levels are:
Bronze - 30
Silver - 40
Gold - 50

Its not worth it tho, i have a max level-max skill tree-evolved-silver "Bad hair day" Filia, and she barely has 3k FS, equivalent to a lv 30-35 original silver char.

Its not worth it tho, i have a max level-max skill tree-evolved-silver "Bad hair day" Filia, and she barely has 3k FS, equivalent to a lv 30-35 original silver char.
It's only worth it for specific versions, like I think Beat Box Big Band is considered worth getting to Gold despite the lower stat total because his special ability gives Blockbuster meter on Special use. As far as I know every version of one character at the same ORIGINAL rarity ends up with the same health, attack, etc and you're only choosing the special abilities unique to that color palette.

There are some silvers that do very well, even against the top tier golds:

Big Top, Blood Drive, Resonant Evil, Peashooter, No Egrets.

There's some more but those are the best ones atm.

So I just got my Light Painwheel (Rusty?) To max level. I haven't opened up her entire board, but is it worth evolving her to Silver? The only other silver i have right now is Dark Cerebella.

Also, does using 3 of the same colour sacrifice make a difference? What about if they're the same colour as the one you're evolving?

So I just got my Light Painwheel (Rusty?) To max level. I haven't opened up her entire board, but is it worth evolving her to Silver? The only other silver i have right now is Dark Cerebella.

Also, does using 3 of the same colour sacrifice make a difference? What about if they're the same colour as the one you're evolving?
As far as evolving anyone, I just defer you to the character tier lists that are in the character-specific boards, maintainted by Moisterrific. As for Rusty, it recommends evolving to Silver, my only extra advice is to leave a few "high end" Bronze characters at max level because there are still a few Bronze-only nodes in Story mode even later on.

And no, the colors don't matter when sacrificing for evolution. They just need to be the right rarity and the right character.

I would personally recommend evolving her just so you have another silver. This will help increase your standing in the silver PF so that you can get more silvers.

Also, if you weren't aware, evolving does not affect their skill tree. Costs to unlock skills remain at bronze levels and bronze keys are still used.

Another different opinion here, personally I wouldn't evolve her because it sounds like you're just starting the game. Story mode is quite easy to complete and you will definitely get a lot more silvers from the relics while completing story mode. Try to find a good silver and keep the bronze for some story mode fights that are bronze only.

Try to find a good silver and keep the bronze for some story mode fights that are bronze only.
I have 2 more Rusty Painwheels, but it would probably be better for me to get one up to at least 25 before evolving my maxed one to silver. I think the bleed effect on her is super useful

Rusty's considered an alright bronze. Would be good as silver!

I have 2 more Rusty Painwheels, but it would probably be better for me to get one up to at least 25 before evolving my maxed one to silver. I think the bleed effect on her is super useful

From experience I'd suggest to keep one of those bronze painwheels so you can have a bronze one later on when you need one for a level

I would personally recommend evolving her just so you have another silver. This will help increase your standing in the silver PF so that you can get more silvers..

Actully it would probably be better to just keep the painwheel bronze because the silver grade PF allows bronze. Plus if you evolve her the level would reset to 1 so you'd have to fight to gain some levels