• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Sekhemt's Bite causes fighters to freeze.

Itinerant

Reaction score
I was in PF. Eliza was my lead. Killed the first opponent.

Opponents Heavy Reign enters. My Sekhmet's Bite is ready so I use it as HR runs towards me. Knock her to the ground and back, so we're on the far right now.

I'm not quite sure how to use Sekhmet so i just slap my fingers on the screen. Suddenly the weird Eliza sarcophagus comes shooting across, Sekhmet goes shooting up vertically when Eliza makes contact, and then the Eliza sarcophagus just starts vibrating back and forth. HR just keeps blocking and doesn't do anything else.

I can't tag out or do any actions, although I try for two minutes. Time runs out and I lose. Screen capture below. The sarcophagus just jitters back and forth in that spot.

zf0h3Nr.jpg

Last edited:
So Sekhmet said "to infinity and beyond"... Did you buy Character Ability "Warrior Goddess" in skill tree for Eliza/Diva Intervention? <- If yes, did you tap on Sekhmet's button above Blockbusters during Sekhmet mode? Did Parasoul use any Blockbuster or Special Move when you was in Sekhmet mode?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ownface
1. Eliza has Warrior Goddess and Bleached Bone.
2. I didn't tap on any buttons above the BBs. What does that do for future reference?
3. I don't think HR used any special abilities. As you can see in the pic she was defending. I was just spamming attacks.
4. HR didn't throw me.