• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Noob questions

BrokenBozu

Reaction score
Hey all,
Started playing this week and there's a couple basic things that I haven't figured out yet.
1) Block busters and special moves both cap at 15, but what level do fighters cap at?
2) I currently only have bronze fighters, but I'm a big fan of Painwheel in this version, is it worth getting the fighter specific 10 pack, or should I really just get the regular fighter 10 pack?
3) Is it possible to fuse Blockbusters and specials the same way as fighters?
4) How does fusing actually work?

Sorry for the wall of text, and thanks for responses. I'll probably post more here when I come up with stuff

Edited for autocorrect

Last edited:
Last one, I forgot, is it possible to fully fill a fighters upgrade board?

1) Bronze-30lvl, Silver-40lvl, Gold-50lvl
2) If you want only Painwheel, just wait for Tortured Relic. You will get at least one silver Painwheel, probably... :V
3) Nope
4) "dusting"?... you mean selling moves? if yes, just select max 10 of them and press sell :D

1) Bronze-30lvl, Silver-40lvl, Gold-50lvl
2) If you want only Painwheel, just wait for Tortured Relic. You will get at least one silver Painwheel, probably... :V
3) Nope
4) "dusting"?... you mean selling moves?

Fusing. Sorry, autocorrect is dumb sometimes

1) Block busters and special moves both cap at 15, but what level do fighters cap at?

Bronze at level 30, Silver at level 40, Gold at level 50

2) I currently only have bronze fighters, but I'm a big fan of Painwheel in this version, is it worth getting the fighter specific 10 pack, or should I really just get the regular fighter 10 pack?

If you don't have a Gold card yet, I suggest the 10+1 Premiere Relic. Your goal should be to get strong teams to fight in Prize fights, as that's where you get all the things you need to progress your cards, and even Gold and Silver cards. It's relatively easy to get them too, as all you need is just to put the time in. Besides, you'll get plenty of Relics from the story mode that you'lll get many powerful cards just for playing the game.
Only get the Character specific 10+1 if you NEED the exclusive card that's only obtained there.

3) Is it possible to fuse Blockbusters and specials the same way as fighters?

No.

4) How does fusing actually work?

There is no fusing in this game. You can sacrifice cards to evolve a Bronze/Silver to the next tier but there's no such thing as fusing.

5) Last one, I forgot, is it possible to fully fill a fighters upgrade board?

Yes. Just farm skill points from other cards to do it as using the skill points obtained just from a single card alone is not enough.