• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Please add this character to the game!

Osterus

Reaction score
Dear Devs,

This character needs to be added ASAP :)

Thank you!

They'll get to all the core SG characters eventually! His character coin used to show up as a bug sometimes, so they're clearly preparing themselves for the day :)

EDIT: Just to clarify, I don't think Beo is coming particularly any time soon. I just mean the hooks to eventually add him in have already been prepared. There's likely character coins for all the cast that already had them in there somewhere too.

Last edited:
LLb6Eb4.png

Keep beowulf in the pound.

This is the second time I saw someone mention Beowulf confirmed for next character, I'm not doubting it I just feel like I missed something. What happened? :^o

This is the second time I saw someone mention Beowulf confirmed for next character, I'm not doubting it I just feel like I missed something. What happened? :^o

In the patch note thread the devs mentioned that the next character coming is "someone from the original Skullgirls roster". Now whether or not that means "The original 8" or just "Someone who was already playable in the fighting game" is up to interpretation. That said, Beowulf's emblem is already being used as the "Underdog" EXP bonus so my guess is either him or Ms. Fortune (since she's ALSO in the game already in story cutscenes)

Rofl after that video I'm not even mad the new character's not Ms. Fortune.

Honestly I'm cracking up over the vid the entire time.

"Players are unable to experience my bulging biceps, peerless performance, and rugged good looks."

If there was a way to announce the dude, this was Perfect.