• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Silver Fighter Relic disappears

Reshiram18

Reaction score
Device: iPhone 6s
Operating system: iOS 12.3.1
Game version: 3.3.1
I was opening a bunch of relics earlier today. Among these were two silver fighter relics. When I tried to open up the second silver fighter relic the game told me that my box was full and gave me the options to power up or expand my collection as it is supposed to. I clicked Power Up and then evolved a Toad Warrior up to gold. This is where the bug kicks in. When I returned to the relic store the second silver fighter relic was gone. After I opened the other relics I checked my silver fighters to see if the game had automatically opened the second silver fighter relic, but there were only three silvers and not four. The three silvers were a Number One from a Revolutionary Relic, a Hype Man from a Premier Relic, and a Myst Match from the first silver fighter relic. Down below I will have a video that has all of these events and a screenshot of my account ID for your convenience.
1ED776D5-80B2-49EE-A4AB-7849CF0253CD.png

Thanks I put in a ticket to investigate why it didn't show up in your game right away. According to your account, you restarted your game and opened another Silver Relic and received a Feline Lucky.

I was able to repro. restarting the app has the relic show up normally instead of having the 'claim relic' option. I'll see about having the issue fixed to avoid future confusion. thanks!