• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Some Stun bugs

Raidriar

Reaction score
the new 1.2.3 made some changes to how stun works, which is now causing some bugs with the OTG and combo count. here are some videos of things not working as they are intended to be.

Band's dash will floor the opponent and make launcher after ground impossible:

Eliza's launcher will send the opponent downward instead of up:

Combo count not resetting if you use cymbal clash without a OTG:

Will update if I find any more issues with the new stun.

Last edited:
Reactions: FreyRenoir
Strange I can tell you that! I tried doing the same thing that you showed in the video but the results were normal. Weird how this only happens with you. I wonders what the devs would say about this. o_O

Strange I can tell you that! I tried doing the same thing that you showed in the video but the results were normal. Weird how this only happens with you. I wonders what the devs would say about this. o_O

Some other people on the discord were able to recreate all of them. Are you doing exactly what I do in the videos?

Some other people on the discord were able to recreate all of them. Are you doing exactly what I do in the videos?

I did it again and now they work! Really weird how that happens. I think it didn't work the first time is because I only hit them with the stun effect and nothing else, but now I did the hits then applied the effect and it worked! Tnxs for notifying me about that!:D

The Eliza bug I just tested, no advanced combo (as she's fresh from a pull) and no bbs or specials and it sometimes doesn't work. However, it seems it might be because I'm swiping up while the opponent was still bouncing on the ground (although it shouldn't matter) it looks like the opponent was still bouncing in your video as well.

I'm ok with this nerf. It's one way to kill stun loops, just gotta do something to Parasite Weave Filia next.

I'm ok with this nerf. It's one way to kill stun loops, just gotta do something to Parasite Weave Filia next.

For band, the second bug with the combo count thing is actually a buff cuz epic sax and beat extend will do more damage XD