• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.4.2 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I know of that method but that’s only possible before the update, hence why I’m writing it in this thread. Even without the buff, beating it comes real close to running out of time. Now that Weekend Warrior is guaranteed to gain heavy regen, he’s just healing more than I can damage.
I always thought this node was designed for you to own the x-man Beowulf. So if you have him AND with luck the bleed would stack and kill the opponents really fast so time isn’t a problem.

Hey @Liam
I absolutely understand that Event Relic exclusive Fighter should not be added to the Cabinet. Including the July 4th and Halloween Fighters. However, I just want to discuss my issue about them.
I'm seeking for Toad Warrior. What I got so far:
-from all the Bella variants: tons of Bronze, 20+ Big Top and Grey Matter, 2 Harley Quin, 1 Brain Freeze and 1 Heavy Hand.
I know that I was quite lucky with these fighters, but looking at the odd. There is no Toad Warrior among those.
-More over, from all the other Halloween fighters I got: 2 X-Beowulf, 4 Wild Card Peacock, 5 Ms.Trial and 5 Tomb&Gloom.
I don't have many of these fighters (silver variants), so I would say the chance was around 30% for them. In fact, I never bought exclusive relics for those fighters but 30+ Bella relics.
From all this, I wonder if Toad Warrior Bella is still around or I'm just super bad luck on getting her.
Definitely not raging since I still have many fighters to work on, just a lil upset and need to ask.

Anyone listens over there?
I am having Rift Battle problems.
Screenshot_20190815-221108_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20190815-221152_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20190815-220711_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20190815-220610_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20190815-220552_Skullgirls.jpg

Is it fair to you?

Um, almost? 168.8k vs 193.1k is kinda close...
And best fighters doesn't usually show the whole story. For instance, my Primed Parasoul is the best, but 3 other Parasouls in my collection are almost just as strong are hidden.

Sometimes you get tough opponents. In this case, it looks like someone that might have decayed to Gold 3 and is now skyrocketing back to the heights they belong. You're Gold 2 and they are Gold 3. You just happened to be in their path. (I've seen all kinds of players soaring upward on my fall to Silver)

From all this, I wonder if Toad Warrior Bella is still around or I'm just super bad luck on getting her.
I'd say you are unlucky. I have six of them. I recall not getting any from the Halloween relics where she premiered, but got several in the subsequent months from silver fighter relics and premiere relics.

I'd say you are unlucky. I have six of them. I recall not getting any from the Halloween relics where she premiered, but got several in the subsequent months from silver fighter relics and premiere relics.
Do you get her recently? I started the game in March but probably take me to May to actually invested in seeking for her. If yes, guess I just super unlucky lol

Definitely not raging since I still have many fighters to work on, just a lil upset and need to ask.
I just got my first Toad Warrior a little bit ago from a Premiere Relic - she's definitely still around! Sorry to hear about your bad luck. :(

Again and again.
Matches that exceed my total stregth again and again.
Of course he is diamond 4 too.
F this.
View attachment 5375
Your opponent is Diamond 4, and you are Gold 2. Because Gold 1 doesn't exist at the moment, you are only one rank away from your opponent - possibly only one Rift Rating away (when the season ended) too!

Anyone listens over there?
I am having Rift Battle problems.
This isn't the best place to share this feedback, but I do see it. As BallotBoxer pointed out, your total profile FS values of you and your opponent are only separated by less than 15% strength. That's a pretty fair fight.

Your boss node is stronger than theirs...
Your halftime node is stronger than theirs...
Your two bottom right nodes are stronger than theirs...

Unfortunately every fight will not a be perfect one-to-one mirror match of strength where the Fighter Score on every node is completely balanced. This is a known effect when we match two players together.

Your opponent is Diamond 4, and you are Gold 2. Because Gold 1 doesn't exist at the moment, you are only one rank away from your opponent - possibly only one Rift Rating away (when the season ended) too!

This isn't the best place to share this feedback, but I do see it. As BallotBoxer pointed out, your total profile FS values of you and your opponent are only separated by less than 15% strength. That's a pretty fair fight.

Your boss node is stronger than theirs...
Your halftime node is stronger than theirs...
Your two bottom right nodes are stronger than theirs...

Unfortunately every fight will not a be perfect one-to-one mirror match of strength where the Fighter Score on every node is completely balanced. This is a known effect when we match two players together.
These are enough points ahead of me.
He clearly has better total strength that made the fight easier for him and so he won.
Don't hide behind your finger.
It is simple as that.
He has way more points in the other nodes.

And what is this nonsense of losing more points if someone is higher or lower in rank?
I have seen players with better total strength lower than my rank and due to that we lose more points, because "I was in their way".
Again the fight was not fair.

All we need is for you to make Rift Battle better.
Competitive should be treated fairly for everyone and you have failed for me.
This is my experience so far and it is pretty annoying and frustrating.

Um, almost? 168.8k vs 193.1k is kinda close...
And best fighters doesn't usually show the whole story. For instance, my Primed Parasoul is the best, but 3 other Parasouls in my collection are almost just as strong are hidden.

Sometimes you get tough opponents. In this case, it looks like someone that might have decayed to Gold 3 and is now skyrocketing back to the heights they belong. You're Gold 2 and they are Gold 3. You just happened to be in their path. (I've seen all kinds of players soaring upward on my fall to Silver)

The issue is it is not sometimes.
The issue is this happens a lot of times and it happened that I played with this dude before and of course I lost.

The issue is whether this game is flawed in the first place or whether there should be another system to be implemented.
I want this to be fair but it ain't.

I just got my first Toad Warrior a little bit ago from a Premiere Relic - she's definitely still around! Sorry to hear about your bad luck. :(
Alright got it :D gonna try the next time her prize fight come back.
Btw, will there be any event coming soon that include her in the pool? I notice we only have Halloween and St.Patrick so far.

Alright got it :D gonna try the next time her prize fight come back.
Btw, will there be any event coming soon that include her in the pool? I notice we only have Halloween and St.Patrick so far.
We also had a July 4th event!

Your avenues of getting Toad Warrior will likely be improved during whatever event we do for Halloween, so keep an eye out for more details on that if you still don't have her by then.

The issue is it is not sometimes.
The issue is this happens a lot of times and it happened that I played with this dude before and of course I lost.

The issue is whether this game is flawed in the first place or whether there should be another system to be implemented.
I want this to be fair but it ain't.
It would be more constructive for the devs if you actually provide ideas on how you think can make the system more fair. Telling them something is wrong but not offering solutions is not very helpful.
We have some of the best devs in the world that actually listen and implement some of our suggestions. Try having a dialogue rather than demanding results.
This is also probably not the best thread to discuss Rift Matchmaking as Liam pointed out. Feel free to join up on some of the existing relevant threads and see if you can add to other players ideas.

We also had a July 4th event!

Your avenues of getting Toad Warrior will likely be improved during whatever event we do for Halloween, so keep an eye out for more details on that if you still don't have her by then.
I mean the event that has Toad Warrior as featured character lol but yeah, I will. Thanks for the feedback and thanks for your hard work :D

You should read my forum post when it is ready.

I will gladly offer you solutions.

I will still have to post unfair situations just like now.
Screenshot_20190817-152244_Skullgirls.jpg

I have another important issue here that you have to fix.
Mind explaining?
It has to do with some catalysts and debuffs.
For example it says "Opponent suffer Hex for 13 seconds after 20"
So I suffer Hex for 13 seconds.

But WHY the next Hex starts after 7 seconds?

The timer should start after the buff has been removed!

I just had another issue where my Xenomorph died and did not cause bleed.I had no debuffs.
The enemy had no buffs too.
Does it have to do with Autoimmune?

Last edited:
For example it says "Opponent suffer Hex for 13 seconds after 20"
So I suffer Hex for 13 seconds.

But WHY the next Hex starts after 7 seconds?

The timer should start after the buff has been removed!
No, every 20 seconds means every 20 seconds, so if it starts at 2:40 the next one are 2:20, 2:00, etc.

Reactions: molly
Weekend Warrior Beowulf buffs really help him out and make him unexpectedly hilarious. If you defeat him fast enough, his auto hype mode halftime triggers as he dies, making it a pathetic funeral dirge. Smoke plumes and confetti celebrating his death.

I don't get the Sketchy Peacock nerf controversy. Probably because I'm Silver 1 and I only use her to attack the inertia node (very top) in the Rift. Works about the same if your lead has an outtake (like Parasoul's Banishment).

And the flood of That's All Folks Peacocks in the Double PF prove lots of people are reading the patch notes. (the random slips are scary on high streaks!)

Reactions: moomouse
I don't get the Sketchy Peacock nerf controversy. Probably because I'm Silver 1 and I only use her to attack the inertia node (very top) in the Rift. Works about the same if your lead has an outtake (like Parasoul's Banishment).
Sketchy is way more annoying to use as a support post patch specifically because you have to run an outtake to even use her SA on your terms. Combine that with a very buff centric Rift defense meta at the gold/diamond tiers and you get the Sketchy nerf controversy. In summary the community feels like pre patch Sketchy spam on Rift offense (which was agreed to be a problem) should have been addressed with a change to Rift scoring by adding a unique variant used bonus instead of the nerf to Sketchy herself.

UPDATE (8/22/2019)

ANDROID USERS!

We've just released another hotfix update (3.4.2) which can be found on the Google Play Store right now. Note that this update is ONLY for Android users.

This update is intended to address some performance issues that some Android users were seeing in version 3.4.1. There are no gameplay changes in this update.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!