• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Xenomorph second signature ability randomly works

Starsmore

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It happened various time after the update, both in rift and prize fights, I'm just writing the last two.
Against a Xenomorph with my Head hunter, five stacks of precision, beat her with theonite beam and she inflicted me with three stacks of bleed.
Poltergust enemy beat my Xenomorph with a normal combo, no buff like immunity of precision on her, no living teammates than can give her any protection or debuff me, she doesn't get any stack of bleed on her.
It worked in my favor only two times, both times with Diva Intervention, one time the finishing blow was a critic hit, the other a normal one.

This is probably due to bleed resist stat. Yes it works against perm bleed too. I've been on both sides many times. This is also a way you can avoid the perm bleed in flila prize fight.

Poltergust enemy beat my Xenomorph
That Poltergust had some bleed resistance and RNG favored your opponent when your Xenomorph died. So she didn't inficted with perma bleeds.

That Poltergust had some bleed resistance and RNG favored your opponent when your Xenomorph died. So she didn't inficted with perma bleeds.
No, I've seen my enemy stats on the chat and the bleed resistance was 0%.
Anyway are you ingoring on purpose when i've said that also my Firefly with 0 resistance wasn't inflicted with bleed when I beat an opponent Xenomorph?

Anyway are you ingoring on purpose when i've said that also my Firefly with 0 resistance wasn't inflicted with bleed when I beat an opponent Xenomorph?

Joe, man my man, just chill, everyone here is trying to help. No one is ignoring nothing in propourse. Just Triying to figure out what happened :D

Is ignoring on purpose what I've wrote.

Well, I can explain it to you again if you need it to! :D

You need to chill out, he is just responding, he is giving you his time. If the answer looks like something you don't need or they didn't understand the question, just say thanks and wait for a moderator or a developer to take your bug report.

Let's be nice, this is the best place in earth, SGM forums!

Just adding to this to mention the same thing happened to me when fighting a Resonant Evil Big Band. If he had bled out like he was supposed to I would've won my game. But that's okay, I didn't want that 20 game winstreak, and getting 100,000,000 for the current Valentine's event will be a PIECE OF CAKE anyways. Time to start over.

Reactions: Erick Draves
If I recall correctly there was a bug where if the enemy is blocking and you defeat them with precision, it still triggered their death SAs (basically precision didn't work if the hit was blocked). It may have been fixed by now, not 100% sure about that.

As for the bleeds not working on the opponent, the only explanation I have is bleed resist but as you said earlier, you checked and it wasn't that.
Maybe the opponent changed moves after setting his defense team and it didn't update for the defense? Can't be sure.