• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Diamond upgrade

Opaqueglass

Reaction score
So i have many fighter waiting to go to diamond and am always confused about whch one to do first. for example, currently i am struggling between epic sax, diva intervention and TAF. ookinf at the tier lists and reading through the forums makes me feel it should be either diva or epic. but i wanted to make a thread where others can also ask similar questions . so here goes...

Depends on what you need. Epic sax and Divine Intervention are both all rounders, whereas
That’s All Folks is a defensive variant for Rift and Prizefight defense.
Epic does slightly more damage if you know how to combo.
Divine can drain and heal back, providing more control but harder to learn.
If this is your first Light Diamond, I’d say either epic or Divine depending on who you like better. If you are a late game player with more than 10 diamond characters and are looking to add a good defensive unit to your rift map, then go with that’s all folks.

Reactions: Opaqueglass
Depends on what you need. Epic sax and Divine Intervention are both all rounders, whereas
That’s All Folks is a defensive variant for Rift and Prizefight defense.
Epic does slightly more damage if you know how to combo.
Divine can drain and heal back, providing more control but harder to learn.
If this is your first Light Diamond, I’d say either epic or Divine depending on who you like better. If you are a late game player with more than 10 diamond characters and are looking to add a good defensive unit to your rift map, then go with that’s all folks.
I have 4 diamonds including one assassins greed. I am leaning towards epic.

F@%" it! Done!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190820-175033__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20190820-175033__01.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 19
Next.. Waiting to score my next fodder of squiggly! Right now at 8mil!