• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Ascent of a woman (master) the beowulf fight need a change

Eternum zero

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope someone read this post and leave a comment with how to deal with this fight because is very frustraring and not only because of the aegis modifier, is mostly for the change this patch for weekend warrior that now gain regend that plus the aegis is making practically imposible completing the fight, even with wulfbane that applies heal block is not enought

So one think I suggest is to change weekend for the new beowulf so the fight wouldn't be so difficult to do, even wirh that the figth would still be challenging but without being frustraring like it is now

That or change the selection of your team so is not only beowulf that you chose, but other that can help you to do the fight.

Well they shouldn't nerf weekend warrior but they should change the team selection. They should at least allow one extra type of fighter by changing it to only 2 beowulfs and one other fighter. Honestly, I don't mind what the fighter is, as long as it isn't another beowulf because beowulf is a bad combo fighter with most of his attacks dealing lots of damage with minimal hits and this is pretty much useless with the aegis modifier. You would have a better chance at beating the beowulf node before 3.4 but it would still be hard. Overall I think the beowulf node is unfair even for experienced players who have a vast collection because of the team selection. Weekend warrior isn't necessarily overpowered but the team selection requirements make it almost impossible for any player to beat it (completion of the node relies heavily on RNG not the combos or abilities itself). I mean you could beat the node with wrestler x by inflicting stacks of bleed but weekend warrior can counter it with immunity and heavy regen. PLEASE CHANGE THE TEAM REQUIREMENTS I BEG YOU PLEEEAAASSEEEE.