• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moisterrific's Eliza Tier List

I have a question, if Bloodbath Eliza has a 100% to turn all bleed effects into Regen, and in Medici Shakedown, you get a permanent bleed effect, would that mean Bloodbath Eliza will have a permanent Regen effect if used on Medici Shakedown?:eek:

Unfortunately not, she only converts normal bleed from moves and such not perma bleed. Also you can't get rid of perma buffs/debuffs either so that is probably the reason why you can't convert it.

Unfortunately not, she only converts normal bleed from moves and such not perma bleed. Also you can't get rid of perma buffs/debuffs either so that is probably the reason why you can't convert it.

Actually, it is possible to get rid of the permanent Bleed! If the character has a percentage on the bleed resist, it is possible that on the start of the game, the character can resist the bleed and you will be bleed free! But it only affects the character, not the whole team(unless your whole team has bleed resist and they all proc at the same time :eek:).

Reactions: Boogiepop
I have a question, if Bloodbath Eliza has a 100% to turn all bleed effects into Regen, and in Medici Shakedown, you get a permanent bleed effect, would that mean Bloodbath Eliza will have a permanent Regen effect if used on Medici Shakedown?:eek:

Only one way to find out! I don't have the ressources, to get the 100% chance but ya know.. they just released her

Actually, it is possible to get rid of the permanent Bleed! If the character has a percentage on the bleed resist, it is possible that on the start of the game, the character can resist the bleed and you will be bleed free! But it only affects the character, not the whole team(unless your whole team has bleed resist and they all proc at the same time :eek:).

I didn't know that but I don't think a lot of people could or would invest in bleed resist over stuff like attack and meter gain just to get rid of perma bleed, though it is a nice thing it just isn't worth it so I overlooked that bit sorry XD but anyway Eliza still cannot convert perma bleed into any sort of healing.

I didn't know that but I don't think a lot of people could or would invest in bleed resist over stuff like attack and meter gain just to get rid of perma bleed, though it is a nice thing it just isn't worth it so I overlooked that bit sorry XD but anyway Eliza still cannot convert perma bleed into any sort of healing.

Imagine how op Bloodbath Eliza would be if she could do that?:D
Also I know about getting rid of perma bleed is because my Untouchable Peacock has some bleed resist and it worked! When it first happened, I thought it was a glitch but then it kept happening and when it does it, it say "Resist" in dark gray color:p

I get resist often with only 24%. It's really useful on cerebella.

Yeah, actually. Well, the charge attack is at least.
Well, it's better than nothing. Would changing her upgrades so that instead of unblockable charge attacks, sekhmet is unblockable make her busted?

Probably. Her attacks now have a good amount of hitstun. And her charge attack only moves her slightly forward, if all her attacks were unblockable she'd be really strong. I'd also recommend you read the whole update post for more (because I believe the 2-3rd pages have more info about sekhmet).

Probably. Her attacks now have a good amount of hitstun. And her charge attack only moves her slightly forward, if all her attacks were unblockable she'd be really strong. I'd also recommend you read the whole update post for more (because I believe the 2-3rd pages have more info about sekhmet).

Good thing they made it unblockable because the opponent will just always block the attack and Sekhmet would just be useless.....until now!;)

Wow, that takes her from near-useless to high-tier immediately. Now she can actually do things with her bbs other than just sit that and wait for them to inevitably grab her. Good job devs!

Reactions: moisterrific
As a result of the 1.2.3 Sekhmet mode buffs, Diva Intervention is now tier 1.
Hi mate, do you think Eliza still have a broken grab attack (both finger swipe upwards). Every time I try to grab opponents, they escape. Cheers.

Hi mate, do you think Eliza still have a broken grab attack (both finger swipe upwards). Every time I try to grab opponents, they escape. Cheers.
I've always had that issue. It's why I don't grab with her too much, but it's so satisfying to get. Just never do it against Bella.

Eliza's grab (aka throw) is one of the easiest, if not the easiest throw to break for both players and the AI.

Eliza's grab (aka throw) is one of the easiest, if not the easiest throw to break for both players and the AI.
I see. I notice her throw takes longer time to prepare than other characters'. Probably this is why players or AI have enough time to break? :)

I've always had that issue. It's why I don't grab with her too much, but it's so satisfying to get. Just never do it against Bella.
Exactly! Absolutely not against Bella :D

Yes, which makes her probably the best character to use on MS. If you don't have her, Twisted Mettle Painwheel is pretty good, with that 25% bleed rate...