• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 3.4.2 Update Notes (LIVE!)

UPDATE (8/22/2019)

ANDROID USERS!

We've just released another hotfix update (3.4.2) which can be found on the Google Play Store right now. Note that this update is ONLY for Android users.

This update is intended to address some performance issues that some Android users were seeing in version 3.4.1. There are no gameplay changes in this update.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Is the game compatible with the newest version of android? I cant download it.

Again and again.
Matches that exceed my total stregth again and again.
Of course he is diamond 4 too.
F this.
View attachment 5375
Look if you don’t like it then stop playing the game it’s doesn't matter to them if you play it or not it’s not there fault that the system gave you a higher lvl enemy,the bottom line is that if you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen other then that deal with it it’s not there job to make you happy they put a lot of time and energy to make the game what it is now and your there bing like a little brat because of a harder and higher level I get them too and 2 out of 3 times I’ll win other then that get good

Reactions: Kassem Shour
Look if you don’t like it then stop playing the game it’s doesn't matter to them if you play it or not it’s not there fault that the system gave you a higher lvl enemy,the bottom line is that if you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen other then that deal with it it’s not there job to make you happy they put a lot of time and energy to make the game what it is now and your there bing like a little brat because of a harder and higher level I get them too and 2 out of 3 times I’ll win other then that get good

Watch your language and how you adress to others.

Getting good is not the point here and it is pretty cheap to use this phrase.
I have been having problems a lot lately and I am willing to make a big post about it soon.

Stoping the game is the easy thing.
What we need are better and more fair changes.

I have been having problems a lot lately and I am willing to make a big post about it soon.

Ummmm .-. Get good

Reactions: Kassem Shour

Dude you really need to put the game down and CHILL, there is absolutely no need to cry over spilt milk.

The developers have all put there passion, talent, energy, effort, love and will power into making Skullgirls a phenomenal game. Like I said before, there is MORE to the game that this online match stuff and with each new update that rolls out, Skullgirls keeps on getting bigger and better. I agree the matches ARE BRUTAL, but that's not enough to stop me from LOVING THIS AMAZING GAME. From the characters, music, stages, stories, etc etc, EVERYTHING about Skullgirls is JUST BRILLIANT. So, to the ENTIRE Skullgirls team, I will say again THANK YOU for giving us this wonderful game, may ALLAH (God in Arabic) always bless you all. THANK YOU ;)

Last edited:
Dude you really need to put the game down and CHILL, there is absolutely no need to cry over spilt milk.

The developers have all put there passion, talent, energy, effort, love and will power into making Skullgirls a phenomenal game. Like I said before, there is MORE to the game that this online match stuff and with each new update that rolls out, Skullgirls keeps on getting bigger and better. I agree the matches ARE BRUTAL, but that's not enough to stop me from LOVING THIS AMAZING GAME. From the characters, music, stages, stories, etc etc, EVERYTHING about Skullgirls is JUST BRILLIANT. So, to the ENTIRE Skullgirls team, I will say again THANK YOU for giving us this wonderful game, may ALLAH (God in Arabic) always bless you all. THANK YOU ;)
But that is you.

There are some people who are more into the hardcore stuff just like me.
Yeah the game has been ported into mobile nicely.
Ever since the game released I was playing it regularly.

But seeing something not working right for a thing you have been following for so long is itching me and I am prone to changing it.
That is why I have to say something.
Someone has to say something about it.

Reactions: Luke and vucaar
The developers have all put there passion, talent, energy, effort, love and will power into making Skullgirls a phenomenal game.

I don’t disagree about the game being phenomenal but, how do you know they put all their passion and love and all that? Maybe it was 67% passion? 74% sugar n spice n everything nice?

For the people that is saying to that guy to relax you are right but just a little bit, you are doing it in the worst way, what is your right to say to anyone to get good? You don't know the skill of the guy and the things he is able to do.

It makes me laugh people complaining in another post about being lvl 70 and having a weak collection, I remember when I reach lvl 70: I only had a Heavy Metal, a Freeze Frame and a Headstrong as diamond and zero marquee characters except Headstrong, I wanted to show to the people that I was able to do it without marquee and without diamonds, I couldn't do it without diamonds being honest, but without marquee I was able to maintain Gold 1 (when that existed), only when I had a long break, I got a downgrade and then I always was Gold 2 with one of the weakest collections I can say, just having a current long break again I got a downgrade, and for the first time I am Gold 3, call it luck or skill or trash, whatever you want, but it is similar with that guy (I want to believe) @KeenFox

The guy wants to be heard like everyone that makes a post here but he doesn't get answers, and he wants fair matches, sometimes it would seem apparent matches because the boss node doesn't seem so much far for the weaker opponent, but when you look the other nodes, you can watch the unbalance, the extreme one. Just an example but again, one key but not the total victory was Sketchy but what they did do? Nerf her because I am sure top people was complaining and to favor the new variants and the curious diamond Robo Fortune variant (I would like to catch the refference of that Robo Fortune, uh huh) and still, have you noticed?, the variants that are able to punish buffs are:

The weaker in stats by nature (Shadow Ops)
The one with the most rarity (Heart of Darkness, I want to know if that variant copies a SA that recquires Hype Mode, being charged like Squigly, head drones or head hits, what happens? If that makes the Double gum useless, wow)

I can't remember clearly which update was (3.0 or 3.1), but when they changed the matchmaking with similar collection matches was the best age of rift battles, people complained about catalyst but not about pairing with a person a way lot stronger than you, and the same story again, I remembered a post of a TOP player complaining about that and saying that was going to leave and then... like an emergency situation, they changed the system and it is messed up again and haven't seen that player again complaining.... that system is poor except for diamond people that could hunt Gold 2 and Gold 3 players (sometimes they are similar I won't lie but it is not most of the time) it seems, because I can watch the same club in diamond, instead of being new faces with the other matchmaking.

@KeenFox I don't know if you are going to watch this or take it in a good way the thing I am going to say but.... I know that you like the game, that you want a better game, that you feel you can do it, but the game is taking another direction, one of that people that went all the way didn't expect and don't like (not all the people but I guess some of it). I like the game and still be around here, this is why I remark the latest decisions and why I don't agree with it, I know that they don't answer things that would scold them, do you remember the first "character tier list"?, they said that they asked to 5 people.... That's the community it seems, I made a post when they changed Decrypted and now they changed Sketchy and nothing...

Take a break buddy, 1 or 2 weeks, you can feel you don't need it but it is great I can tell and it could be only for rift battles, prepare your post, a good one, and we will be pleased to comment it and support you.

For the people that is saying to that guy to relax you are right but just a little bit, you are doing it in the worst way, what is your right to say to anyone to get good? You don't know the skill of the guy and the things he is able to do.

It makes me laugh people complaining in another post about being lvl 70 and having a weak collection, I remember when I reach lvl 70: I only had a Heavy Metal, a Freeze Frame and a Headstrong as diamond and zero marquee characters except Headstrong, I wanted to show to the people that I was able to do it without marquee and without diamonds, I couldn't do it without diamonds being honest, but without marquee I was able to maintain Gold 1 (when that existed), only when I had a long break, I got a downgrade and then I always was Gold 2 with one of the weakest collections I can say, just having a current long break again I got a downgrade, and for the first time I am Gold 3, call it luck or skill or trash, whatever you want, but it is similar with that guy (I want to believe) @KeenFox

The guy wants to be heard like everyone that makes a post here but he doesn't get answers, and he wants fair matches, sometimes it would seem apparent matches because the boss node doesn't seem so much far for the weaker opponent, but when you look the other nodes, you can watch the unbalance, the extreme one. Just an example but again, one key but not the total victory was Sketchy but what they did do? Nerf her because I am sure top people was complaining and to favor the new variants and the curious diamond Robo Fortune variant (I would like to catch the refference of that Robo Fortune, uh huh) and still, have you noticed?, the variants that are able to punish buffs are:

The weaker in stats by nature (Shadow Ops)
The one with the most rarity (Heart of Darkness, I want to know if that variant copies a SA that recquires Hype Mode, being charged like Squigly, head drones or head hits, what happens? If that makes the Double gum useless, wow)

I can't remember clearly which update was (3.0 or 3.1), but when they changed the matchmaking with similar collection matches was the best age of rift battles, people complained about catalyst but not about pairing with a person a way lot stronger than you, and the same story again, I remembered a post of a TOP player complaining about that and saying that was going to leave and then... like an emergency situation, they changed the system and it is messed up again and haven't seen that player again complaining.... that system is poor except for diamond people that could hunt Gold 2 and Gold 3 players (sometimes they are similar I won't lie but it is not most of the time) it seems, because I can watch the same club in diamond, instead of being new faces with the other matchmaking.

@KeenFox I don't know if you are going to watch this or take it in a good way the thing I am going to say but.... I know that you like the game, that you want a better game, that you feel you can do it, but the game is taking another direction, one of that people that went all the way didn't expect and don't like (not all the people but I guess some of it). I like the game and still be around here, this is why I remark the latest decisions and why I don't agree with it, I know that they don't answer things that would scold them, do you remember the first "character tier list"?, they said that they asked to 5 people.... That's the community it seems, I made a post when they changed Decrypted and now they changed Sketchy and nothing...

Take a break buddy, 1 or 2 weeks, you can feel you don't need it but it is great I can tell and it could be only for rift battles, prepare your post, a good one, and we will be pleased to comment it and support you.

It is going to be a big post.
Expect me :)

Reactions: Diony
Part of the problem is that collection strength matchmaking isn't ideal for players in the high tiers since it allows players with weaker collection strength to rise to the top due to easier matches.

I have to say, Gold 2 is in a tricky spot because that's usually where people start getting Diamonds and the power spike can lead to unfair matches. I'm currently borderline G2/D4 so I can understand where KeenFox is coming from.

I stand with the idea that in G2/D4, people should be matched solely based on rift ratings. This would weed out those who don't deserve to be in Diamond tier. Unfair matches should reduce over time.

@KeenFox I'm looking forward to your post as well.

Reactions: KeenFox
Part of the problem is that collection strength matchmaking isn't ideal for players in the high tiers since it allows players with weaker collection strength to rise to the top due to easier matches.

I have to say, Gold 2 is in a tricky spot because that's usually where people start getting Diamonds and the power spike can lead to unfair matches. I'm currently borderline G2/D4 so I can understand where KeenFox is coming from.

I stand with the idea that in G2/D4, people should be matched solely based on rift ratings. This would weed out those who don't deserve to be in Diamond tier. Unfair matches should reduce over time.

@KeenFox I'm looking forward to your post as well.
I am still keep updating it and make sure I don't forget anything.
This post will be more towards Rift Battles.

There are also other serious issues I would like to talk about afterwards like cheaters getting rewarded and the fact that more people should be rewarded in non-percentage giveaways in prize fights since the game got bigger and of course because of the cheaters.

First of all we would need transparency if cheaters are getting rewarded or not.
Like how much does it take to ban them before possible rewards etc.

Because they will keep taking up other people's places.
I haven't seen anyone talk about this.

I am still keep updating it and make sure I don't forget anything.
This post will be more towards Rift Battles.

There are also other serious issues I would like to talk about afterwards like cheaters getting rewarded and the fact that more people should be awarded in non-percentage giveaways in prize fights since the game got bigger and of course because of the cheaters.

First of all we would need transparency if cheaters are getting awarded or not.
Like how much does it take to ban them before possible rewards etc.

Because they will keep taking up other people's places.
I haven't seen anyone talk about this.

There was a post about hackers in rift in the Feedback & Suggestion section made a few days ago. I personally haven't encountered one yet and do not know how rampant they are. Definitely a critical issue, in rifts especially. Aside from reports by players, I hope there's a system within the game that checks for these kinds of accounts.

Reactions: buggy.
Because Gold 1 doesn't exist at the moment, you are only one rank away from your opponent - possibly only one Rift Rating away (when the season ended) too!
Did anyone ask why Gold 1 didn't exist?

It’s because of the number of players participating in rifts. D4 is top 200 and G1 is top 5%. If you have 4000 players, then all top 5% are in top 200. G1 is hidden inside of D4.

Question where do I report some of the bugs on the closed pvp beta test too I’m lost and I have a lot to say :p

Any news about matchmaking?
Because in the last two weeks I've faced opponents (one of them six times) with 150/200 points more than me (I'm at gold 2 with about 1700 points) and right now my opponent is a hero with 2000 points.
By the way, I'm almost never get the notification when the system find an opponent, when there are 30 minutes left on the rift or that the rift is ended, yesterday I lost both of my matches because I don't even know the matches were started, after like 10 failed attempt to find an opponent.

Seems like the Sketchy nerf is not enough for rift since i still have diamond 1 fighter (and i'm still gold 2) that uses 4 aganist my defense.
You should do like some Magic the gathering tournament rules, limit that fighter variant for only 1 fight in rift. And maybe give her back the old special abilities, so she will be balanced again and people will use her again in prize fight.

Off before forget to the person I was talking to last time I just wanted to say......... get good :)