• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Daily relic cooldown

Pandamoose

Reaction score
I personally feel like the daily Relic should be reset at midnight everyday. Instead with the 24 hr cooldown I claim it later and later from previous day's relic and I eventually end up missing a day's relic.... It's super lame. I think it would just make sense to reset it at midnight everyday. (searched for this suggestion on the forums but didn't find anything)

If they do that, then it would make the most sense if it reset every midnight in the player's time zone, and not midnight server-time, which would be really annoying for people for whom it would reset mid-day.

Another suggestion, is to reduce the cooldown from 24h to 20h.
A lot of games have 20 hour cooldowns on daily collectibles, simply because a 24h cooldown means you'll keep getting it later and later every day, until you eventually miss 1 day because it's getting too late to stay up for.

A 20 hour cooldown would be a bit more lenient with when you collect it (and give you more freedom to do something outside the game without having to guard the relic timer), and at the same time you're not gonna collect more than 1 relic daily unless you have a really unhealthy sleeping pattern or something.