• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Falling out of Drag ‘n’ Drop

Veeko

Reaction score
This is the first time I’ve seen this but it seems like it could be a pretty annoying issue.

In the A Class of One’s Own pf, I just fought a Love Crafted as my own Epic Sax. She hit me with Drag ‘n’ Drop, but I was immediately dropped. Only the first hit, where she kicks the opponent into the air, actually connected, then Big Band fell without suffering any further damage. She was not stunned, nor did I have unflinching or any other buffs at the time. I was suffering from the two debuffs from her SA, and she had the enrage from the modifier, no active dragon charges.
Device is an iPhone 8 running iOS 12.3.1.

If your Epic Sax is in the air when Drag ‘n’ Drop connected, it's normal. That move doesn't connect to airborne fighters (except first hit).

If your Epic Sax is in the air when Drag ‘n’ Drop connected, it's normal. That move doesn't connect to airborne fighters (except first hit).
Nope, he was on the ground. I’d just dashed up to her and tried to hit her as she was blocking.