• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Auto attack while blocking?

MrNoggin

Reaction score
This has happened to me several times, and I honestly think it’s actually happening, BUT

Sometimes my character will throw out an attack even though I’m holding a block. And I don’t mean a throw, as if I had swiped suddenly. A basic attack, when I haven’t tapped for one.

If the issue is me I guess that’d make sense since I’m usually playing late at night but I’m having a hard time tracking any sort of pattern. I think it happens with robofortune but for the life of me I can’t recall if it’s happened with other fighters.

Am I just bad with my fingers or is this an actual bug?

I think it happens when you block, but then rapidly unblock, the game interprets this as if you maybe wanted to attack instead of blocking, so it attacks

Do you feel that your quick blocks are interpreted as attacks too often?

Well... not very often, since i've learned how not to do that, but i had to become conscious of that to overcome it so... it's still sometimes kind of a problem, but not something excessive.

Edit: Also, another way to put it more clearly would be that a quick block and unblock would for the game seem like a double tap, and that's why it would translate into an attack, i guess

Last edited: