• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Robo-Fortune 95-ish hit combo

Reaction score
Requires:
-Circuit Breaker
-Fidget Spin
-Headdrones (don't know how many, the combo has worked with 1, 2 or 3 headdrones, but against different characters)

Combo: D1 -> L5 -> Salvo (headdrones mini-missiles) -> Circuit Breaker -> D1 -> L3 -> Launcher ((at this point the missiles will be falling)) -> D1 ((you'll be able to use it since the missiles will have the opponent on hitstun)) -> L5 -> Launcher -> Juggle -> Fidget Spin ((and right after this circuit breaker explodes))

I don't have any footage, but it has worked for me, in both training and prize fights.

I'm not sure if it can be extended but so far it has worked for me against most characters.

Also i think the fidget spin is not neccesary to explode right when you fall, but i like its damage.

The only Robo-Fortune i've tried it with has been Overclocked, but i don't think it really matters which Robo you use.

Lovely combo!

Would love to see a video of it :)

I'm on android so.. that link won't help me ):
But turns out Google Play Games has a feature that allows recording and i've already tried it and seems like it'll work fine. (Now i just gotta go do some pf to get a more interesting test assistant than "sparring partner" (to also show that it, in most cases, does not leave an opening for counter attack).)

Edit: I ended up just going to AE instead of pf, guess it's just the same when it comes to AI response, i hope.

Last edited:
Hi...Robo's strengths lie in her incredible mobility, strong zoning, excellent anti-airs, quick meter gain, and amazing assists. Robo can keep opponents out with her zoning relatively well, but when they manage to close the distance, she can use her fantastic mobility to easily evade them and start her zoning all over again.

Edit/discovery (?): after using the first launcher, D1 might hit under very specific circumstances (number of headdrones used for mini-missiles, opponent character), but L5 (skipping the D1) is almost guaranteed to hit, even on big band or using just 1 headdrone.

Reactions: fanghoul