• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Overclocked discussion

Bryan

Reaction score
Sorry Reshiram but i was so excited i couldn't wait for you to post.I honestly have no idea what is happening in the teaser but i need her.

Reactions: AnimeAccel13
Today the SGM Twitter revealed the natural diamond Robo Fortune variant: Overclocked. Overclocked was given the RAcasel palette, which is also Liam's personal favorite palette. Overclocked's SA is called Buffer Overflow and gives her precision and barrier every so often. What do you all think of this final variant?
Link to tweet:
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1114370741833613312

I tried to condense these two threads but I got the order wrong, so everything exploded. I'll let you guys sort it out :p
You can move Reshiram's to be the top one sice he has the link to the tweet anyways.

After analysis it seems that she gains precision every few seconds and an unblockable attack and when it hits she gains a stack of barrier.She also does not get a stack of barrier when hitting with precision and it specifically has to be unblockable and precision.Also robo has dank combos
Edit(It seems she gains precision and barrier at the same time so i was wrong she also does alot of damage for a 3k.I wonder if she does more damage with barrier)

Wellllll I was hoping for Motoko but this palette is great too, and fitting. I love the direct reference to Liam. It’s cute.
As for the character herself, it’s great to finally see another neutral element! I’m liking what I can parse of the ability too. It’ll probably take me like 3 years to upgrade but if I’m lucky enough to get her I’ll definitely use her.

We FINALLY have seen ALL of the Robo-Fortunes, now all that's left is to wait for the next update patch.

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
HYPE LEVEL HAS REACHED MAXIMUM CAPACITY!!!
BEEP BOOP MEEEOOOOOOW!!!!!! :D

I'm stuck between wanting and not wanting her because she's a natural diamond, and diamond keys are hard to get. But i think the fact that she has neutral element makes it worth it.

how actually to get 3 stack of precision? her attack is really have a lot of hit and that always consume all of the stack you got I play her for a while and cant event get 3 stack once lol

how actually to get 3 stack of precision? her attack is really have a lot of hit and that always consume all of the stack you got I play her for a while and cant event get 3 stack once lol
Just use Robo's keep away game with beams and headrones to keep the opponent far away from you and most importantly not hitting you while you are below three precision stacks. Grabs can be useful as well because they don't burn a stack of precision.

still thinking about her MA I dont really know that what AI of overclock is doing is she always try to stay away or just and offensive one in DF? so I am asking about what is better of MA?
(but up to my play style I am an offensive one so I like DDos more than ping check)
any opinion?

Well i cant wait 3.3 but now i got my overclocked im good on this game

My OC is at level 53 with 8 keys and a decent move set (Omega, Alpha, TBeam, TBeam, outtake, good stats). She's doing great on defense and offense. I really enjoy her.

Something I realized not long ago: unblockable attacks do not consume your precision stacks, only the guaranteed critical hit does. If you are at 4 precision stacks and use Theo Beam (only one hit), it will go through block, be a critical and you will still have 3 stacks left.

Also, beam attacks are considered projectiles. Pea Shooter supports her pretty well.

Reactions: Veeko
Now closing on 59, still a big fan of her. Some additional notes:

Precision hits ignore SA. At first I thought it only prevented critical-based reaction SAs, but it actually negates all possible reactions. Most noticeably, Last Hope and Bio won't resurrect if killed by a precision hit. However, like hex, it doesn't affect marquee (painwheels with grudge with still get their armor and enrage). Wondering, just now, if it prevents "on teammate death" SAs from variants like Oh Mai. Gonna have to test it.

Countering an OC defender. While the most obvious counter to OC are variants with curse or debuff removal, it's not the only viable option. Characters with long range projectile special moves can equip 2 or 3 and ping OC to reset her 3s timer often enough (even if she's staying away and blocking). I'd rank Freeze Frame as one of the best (if not the best) attacker against an OC defender. Tons of options to prevent the stacks, meter control (from the same options) and easy access to immunity.

still thinking about her MA I dont really know that what AI of overclock is doing is she always try to stay away or just and offensive one in DF? so I am asking about what is better of MA?
(but up to my play style I am an offensive one so I like DDos more than ping check)
any opinion?
Due to the fact that you will want to be far from your opponent often, Ping Of Death is the perfect Marquee Ability

Due to the fact that you will want to be far from your opponent often, Ping Of Death is the perfect Marquee Ability

Not only you will empower your PRECISION attack but it will also stacks along with the ENRAGE when the SA1 is maxed, significantly improving the damage of your next attacks

Here's my thoughts on Overclocked so far.

For reference, as of the time of writing this post, she's now at level 46 with DDos MA at level 1.

First off, Buffer Overflow is very versatile on both offense and defense, making her a really efficient variant. The damage reflection is fairly handy, and much like with other reflection based characters, it does feel good to get reflect kills. As for the unblockable hits, it works well enough, but it's fair to say that it's a far more defensive option than an offensive one; anyone can take out the barrier by just attacking, but not so with the precision stacks, pressuring the player to play aggresively.

The easy counter for Overclocked is Curse, so be sure to pack a SG along for the ride. If only I had one...
Unfortunately there's no direct way for her to avoid Buff Removal, except for getting lucky with the Theonite Beam and disabling BBs or SMs, depending on the character.

The stats I'd try to focus on are Attack, Health and Crit Damage. Health for further damage reflection, and Crit Damage for stronger Precision hits. Bleed Resist is also recommended, so that the barrier can't be cheesed this way. Other good stats like Defense and Block Proficiency are also decent and recommendable.

The main reason I personally chose DDos over Ping Check (Where did Ping of Death come from, though?) is because not only the Close-To-Opponnent time outdoes the Far-Away time, but because Power Surge works far better than Enrage, for it conditions the rival to strategize even more if they want to avoid Health loss as much as possible. Enrage is fine, it doesn't restrict as much as Power Surge does. Only problem for both, however, is that they're fairly expensive on Diamond tier, so it'll take a long time to get to at least level 6.

So overall, I'm very happy with her and how useful she can be. Barrier and Precision works great, and I hope I can make her even stronger.
As such, congratulations Liam. You managed to make us like her as much as you do.