• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Any Questions about VERSUS mode?

Sairus

AKA Cellsai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
We'll FINALLY be adding the sync PvP Versus mode in our next update! We don't have a set date for it yet, but it's coming soon!

We'll be posting an FAQ later in the week to answer any questions you have about it before it finally drops. Leave your questions below and we'll try to address them!

What will the matchmaking take into account for finding an opponent? I know the fs will probably be balanced but will situations like, running a diamond Dreadlocks with 20k fs with 2 bronze place holders vs. 3 7k golds happen? Or does it take individual fs into account as well? Also, Will there also be a rating for pvp modes?
Thank you guys for bringing PvP mode! It seems like its gonna be a lot of fun!

Will there be rewards for sync PVP and what will they be? Is the an energy resource that we'll burn doing them?

How is desyncing / lost connections handled in the battle, and if there are rewards, how are you balancing punishing people for purely technical problems vs rewarding people for scamming the system. (For example, some games don't punish you for the game crashing, but this can reward people for force quitting the game or shutting down their device)

How does sync pvp handle the time running out on a match? Is it who has the most life now?

Is this going to be like it was at AX for example, and we're using the base models of fighters instead of our upgraded ones? If not, I'll share Wolf's questions about how matches will be made.

If we're using our normal upgradeable characters, is there any chance there will be moves that improve out guard / guardbreak?

Is this going to be like rift battles where I click a "let's fight!" button and have to fight whoever the RNG hands me, or will this be like prize fights where I might choose and there's a lobby while I wait for someone to show up, or will it be like the mode where you can practice fighting people from someone's lineup if you see them online?

Do all the matches have to be 3v3, or are there options?

Seeing as it's sometimes possible to kill someone with one long combo, are there any buffs to HP for this mode?

I think there was talk of a guild system at some point. Will this be connected to that?

Ghosts: What do you think they taste like?