• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.2.4 Minor Update Notes (LIVE!)

MightyZug

Game Director
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
www.hiddenvariable.com
We will be posting a very small 1.2.4 update within the next week that is specifically focused on resolving a critical bug in 1.2.3:

FIXED UNRELIABLE INPUT BUG
In 1.2.3, the area on the screen where "Character Ability buttons" (like Eliza's Sekhmet mode sarcophagus button) appeared would not reliably detect inputs, leading to gameplay inconsistency and (understandable!) frustration. As of 1.2.4, this has been fixed.

NOTE: This is NOT the big content update (with Beowulf, etc) that is due to release in the next few weeks. We will post a preview of what to expect from that 1.3.0 update in the near future.

Thanks!

Thank you! That's all I can really say, so...keep up the good work!

Reactions: MightyZug
Thanks for the update even though it hasn't effected me luckily XD. I'm just hoping that this doesn't become a problem in the future but I know it will be fine.

We will be posting a very small 1.2.4 update within the next week that is specifically focused on resolving a critical bug in 1.2.3:

FIXED UNRELIABLE INPUT BUG
In 1.2.3, the area on the screen where "Character Ability buttons" (like Eliza's Sekhmet mode sarcophagus button) appeared would not reliably detect inputs, leading to gameplay inconsistency and (understandable!) frustration. As of 1.2.4, this has been fixed.

NOTE: This is NOT the big content update (with Beowulf, etc) that is due to release in the next few weeks. We will post a preview of what to expect from that 1.3.0 update in the near future.

Thanks!

Yes!! Finally! The gods (devs) have heared our screams and cries about this bug! Thank you for listening to us and just wanna say, you guys are the best and keep up the good work!!;):D:p

Reactions: MightyZug
Can't wait to see the patch come in! I'm stoked to see what else is up your sleeves! :D

I have a samsumg galaxy J7 2016 with android 6.0.1 and even so it says that the game is not compatible with my device. I love this game and i really wanted to play it, is there anything i can do to play on my cell phone? :(

I have a samsumg galaxy J7 2016 with android 6.0.1 and even so it says that the game is not compatible with my device. I love this game and i really wanted to play it, is there anything i can do to play on my cell phone? :(
You could just sideload the app and see how well it runs on your phone.