• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights AI builds blockbuster faster

Eien

Reaction score
I've noted that the AI builds blockbuster way quickly than me. turns out that just a minute of fight and when they start to tag in, every opponent has all they blockbuster already filled up without a special ability or modifiers to do so and when i start to tag in my fighters my blockbuster cool down it's almost empty so they hit with unblockable blockbusters and that's unfair please help. Thanks.

Also, meter grows faster when the opponent is blocking, so that's why the AI tends to get it faster (cause you block)

Reactions: Eien
You gain meter in three ways:
1) Hit the enemy. This will give you a small bit of meter for every hit you deal. If the enemy blocks, you gain less.
2) Get hit by the enemy. This will give you a lot more meter. If you block, you gain less.
3) While a fighter is not on the field, it gains a percentage of the meter the active fighter is gaining.

As @Starsmore mentioned, you are probably hitting the enemy a lot before they tag out, so the second character comes in with a lot of meter. You are likely tagging out your own characters far more tactically, not giving the fighters on your bench much meter gain time.

You gain meter in three ways:
1) Hit the enemy. This will give you a small bit of meter for every hit you deal. If the enemy blocks, you gain less.

I think i feel like the AI builds a lot of meter by hitting me when i block, maybe that's cause i can't really give much attention to the meter i gain while actually hitting, but when i hit a blocking opponent, i feel like i gain more meter than when i hit normally.

We also forgot to mention that maybe you're facing opponents with a lot of meter gain in their moves stats, for example I have a Silent Kill with 45%, doing a simple combo, launcher and jiggle with her is enough to fill the meter of Countervenom and Checkmate incision, if she gets hit less than 10 hits are enough.

It all makes sense now thanks a lot!!