• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Official Skullgirls Discord Chat

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
While there's plenty of discussion and helpful advice to be found right here on the forum, there's also an official Skullgirls Discord server for discussing all thing Skullgirls Mobile and Skullgirls Second Encore.

The current join link is here, so head on over: https://discordapp.com/invite/skullgirls

If you're having trouble posting, please read the rules on the discord server carefully for instructions.

Last edited:
Reactions: lixi 88
EDIT: I created a new starting post on this thread so it's easier to add info and edit links without constantly editing, Saint2h's post.
-Cellsai

There was a thread on this but instead of bumping it with "that link's dead", I decided to make a permanent link to the Skullgirls Discord mobile channel:

https://discord.gg/gvqFJnH

Join whenever!

Last edited by a moderator:
We should try and get this post sticker if it is a permanent link to the discord for easy access and so there isn't any repeat posts for the discord link.

Who remember the open beta for skullgirls where when you get a relic like any kind there like this engine that spins the character depending what fighter you get

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Who remember the open beta for skullgirls where when you get a relic like any kind there like this engine that spins the character depending what fighter you get
Here! Though I used to think you could very well choose the fighter that way!

Yeah I remember that, but the discord link is still expired/invalid.

Is there problems with the server or is there something wrong on my end? o.o

5899869686.jpg

You must read the rules then agree to a phrase at the end of the rules.

If you do not like this idea try kindly messaging a mod on the discord.

read the rules bby
Thanks mate

You must read the rules then agree to a phrase at the end of the rules.

If you do not like this idea try kindly messaging a mod on the discord.

No worries, i just wasn't aware of the procedure :)

I didn't visit the Channel much the past month and just assumed that discord bugged out or something :p

Thanks!

Anyway, I changed the opening thread of this post so it's easier for me to edit in future. I already had to alter the original post to update the discord link and I don't like editing other folks' posts. Have fun chatting!

I've cleaned up a few posts in this thread.

We're going to stick to the main SGC Discord as the official endorsed SGM Discord by HVS staff.
If you want to share your own Discord in this thread in the future, please run it by me!

Thanks!

How could this happen? It's not hacking?

Attachments

• PLOr_uFS26U (2)_LI.jpg
    PLOr_uFS26U (2)_LI.jpg
    637.7 KB · Views: 15