• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
One final set of Custom skins from my part. (I say final, but who knows if I'm being truly honest)
Yeah, I said that for a reason; I made yet another set of custom skins. This time they're all based on my favorite racing series of all time: WipEout.

I was able to make a skin for everyone based on each racing team, but to avoid making two posts because of image limit, I've placed them all in a large image, plus this way I can indicate which Team they represent. The fighter score is the year in which they first appeared, and the name is either a part of the Team's in-game motto, or just the full motto.

A Teams (2).png

Some more palettes. Also, I decided that if I make a Double card that uses her in Nun form, I'd also make a version with her blob form to show the color scheme. Enjoy!
"Forbidden fruit is the most tempting." - The Life Gem
SA: Undying
SA1: Get regen for 6/8/10 seconds when using a blockbuster. Health healed by regen is also healed on benched teammates.
SA2: When dead, 15/20/25% chance when an ally is hit near Ms Fortune's body to get regen and blessing for 15 seconds. Ms Fortune resurrects with 20% health when the enemy uses a BB3.
Life Giver Ms Fortune.png
"Let all that you do be done in love." - Mother Teresa
SA: Fresh Start
SA1: When Double is a light element, get blessing every 15/12/10 seconds. When Double becomes a water element, transfer all buffs from the opponent onto Double.
SA2: Take 5% less damage for each buff Double has. Upon death, give the next teammate who tags in 3/4/5 stacks of blessing.
Regalia Double.png
Regalia Double (Alt).png
"Baby, we have bad blood." - Crona (Soul Eater)
SA: Frizzease
SA1: Inflict bleed on the opponent for 5 seconds after losing at least 25/20/15% health. Also get regen for ten seconds when bleed is inflicted.
SA2: Once per match, when a hit would be fatal, get two stacks of thorns and final stand for 10/15/20 seconds.
Blackened Filia.png
"I feel stoned and alone like a heretic..." - Medusa Gorgon (Soul Eater)
SA: Toxic Wasted
SA1: When using Wyrm's Tail, remove 0.5/1/1.5% health from the opponent every second and get unflinching for five seconds after using it for three seconds.
SA2: For every 15% health lost on either side, inflict power surge and heal block on the opponent for 10/15/20 seconds. All power surge and heal block are removed when Squigly dies.
Serpent Team Squigly.png
"It's the suspense that gets me." - Bendy and the Ink Machine's art style
SA: Black Rain
SA1: Using a special move or blockbuster inflicts slow for 5/7/10 seconds.
SA2: Inflict a random debuff every 5/4/3 seconds on the opponent when the opponent has slow. All debuffs are removed from the opponent when all slow is removed.
Splatterhouse Peacock.png
Next time, I'm doing all neutral elements. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Juggernogband.png
"When you need some help to get by..." - Juggernog (Call of Duty: Zombies)
SA Name: Sugar sweet
SA1: Big band gains permanent heavy regeneration when dropping below 25%/35%/50% health.
SA2: 16%/18%/20% chance to gain 2% HP when hit.

Speedbigband.png
"Press those lips against the only one that really moves you." - Speed Cola (Call of Duty: Zombies)
SA Name: Speed of light
SA1: Gain a 25%/35%50% chance to remove 0.5 seconds of the opponents buff timer when suffering a hit.
SA2: Gain a 25%/35%/50% chance when hit to remove 0.5 seconds of Big Band's debuff timers.

QuickBigband.png
"If you wanna get up, you need a little revive." - Quick Revive (Call of duty: Zombies)
SA Name; Rising flood
SA1: Gain a 50%./75%/100% chance to steal armor from the opponent on hit. Gain a 30% chance to gain armor when hit.
SA2: While having armor, gain a 25%/50%/75% chance to revive.

Last edited:
Hey new to the forums, and after seeing someone's Satori I thought.
"Hey? Why not make my own custom, it will be a good first!"
So I did.
It's not the best because it is my first and I did it on my phone, but I tried and think it looks decent!
I wanted to use Cerebella at first but then decided on Parasol because of the smooth hair, also please ignore how bad the numbers and letters look... the quality fucks up when I make them bigger via transform.
Also pls no bully on me making her a gold, the colours just look nice with her colour scheme, and I really didn't want to use bronze, and no bully about me colouring in spots of her hair where her original doesnt have hair..

Also the power is 666 in relation to the theme in Joyful 666 Deluxe Kill Chop, and not because I'm an edgelord... but the 35 is just there because.
And the custom name is in reference to buddy disliking her dads, Brad and Yado.
Sorry kind of a long off topic post?? But I tried sorry
I kind of forgot how to put in images nicely without fucking it up so I just went the safe way and uploaded it to the site.Untitled21_20191004222723.png

Neutrals inbound! I decided for a fifth palette, I would remake one of my first palettes, which doesn't look good to me now. I also gave it an SA this time around, so, as always, enjoy!
"You'll float too." - Pennywise (IT)
SA: Shoot To Frill
SA1: Every 20/15/10 seconds, inflict bleed on the opponent.
SA2: When the opponent first gets 4/3/2 stacks of bleed, Double gets final stand and regen for 20 seconds.
Haunting Hunter Double.png
"A sound soul dwells within a sound mind." - Franken Stein (Soul Eater)
SA: Soul Survivor
SA1: When a teammate is defeated, get 15/20/25% meter for all blockbusters.
SA2: Teammates resurrected with Forbidden Procedure get 3/4/5 stacks of blessing and regen for 15 seconds.
Short Circuit Valentine.png
"Today's the happiest day of my life." - Wedding gown
SA: Deflowered
SA1: Spawning a tear gives 5/7/10% meter for all blockbusters.
SA2: When one of Parasoul's blockbusters is ready, get regen and inflict wither for 5/7/10 seconds.
Corps Bride Parasoul.png
"Hands off!" - Iron Golem (Minecraft)
SA: Real Steel
SA1: Get one stack of enrage every 3/2/1 second(s) when not on the ground. Enrage stacks are removed five seconds after hitting the ground.
SA2: If one hit does more than 25/20/15% damage to Big Band, get one stack of armor for 10 seconds. Can't lose more than 30% health per hit.
Iron Giant Big Band.png
"Get down with the sickness!" - Mikan Tsumiki (Danganronpa) [Redone]
SA: Heroine Overdose
SA1: If the opponent has more than 5/4/3 buffs at once, inflict stun for five seconds.
SA2: If the opponent gets a buff while stunned, duplicate that buff. 5/7/10% chance for all hits to make buffs (excluding invincibility, final stand, evade, and blessing) permanent.
Sick & Twisted Val but actually good.png

I'm back with some more custom cards! Hope you guys like them!
References down bellow!
Filia-Reisein.png

Squigly-Koishi.png

Ms-Fortune-Lethe.png

Beowulf-Qrow.png

- Reisen Udongein Inaba (Touhou)
- Koishi Komeiji (Touhou)
- Lethe (Fire Emblem)
- Qrow Branwen (RWBY)
If you didn't know already, all of the variant names are references to the respective character's theme song (well, you can arguably say that the title "Last Remote" isn't actually Koishi's theme. It's technically the name of the song that plays during the extra stage of Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism.)

Finally found some time to upload these ones. They are waaaay overdue.
This set is based off of the Cartoon Network show "The Powerpuff Girls":
filia team leader card.png squigly joy and laughter card 2.png ms fortune tough one card 2.png eliza devil wears prada card.png parasoul seductress card.png
Starring Filia as Blossom, Squigly as Bubbles, Ms. Fortune as Buttercup, Eliza as HIM, and Parasoul as Sedusa
EDIT: Fixed Squigly's card because it looked weird
EDIT 2: Also fixed Ms. Fortune's card because it looked weird

Last edited:
This idea just popped into my head: Why not combine my favorite line of dolls with my favorite fighting game?
And thus, Skullgirls Monster High was born:
filia in stitches card.png ms fortune hair-raising card.png parasoul girly ghoul card.png squigly surf's up card.png eliza queen of denial card.png valentine grave mistake card.png cerebella cold shoulder card.png
Filia as Frankie Stein, Ms. Fortune as Clawdeen Wolf, Parasoul as Draculaura, Squigly as Lagoona Blue, Eliza as Cleo de Nile, Valentine as Ghoulia Yelps, and Cerebella as Abbey Bominable

Last edited:
Final set for today
If you don't recognize the characters, you didn't have a childhood:
eliza ancient evil card.png beowulf right-hand man card.png
Eliza as Yzma and Beowulf as Kronk from the Disney movie "The Emperor's New Groove". AKA the best movie ever made

Reactions: Veeko and moomouse
I'm back with some more custom cards! Hope you guys like them!
References down bellow!
Filia-Reisein.png

Squigly-Koishi.png

Ms-Fortune-Lethe.png

Beowulf-Qrow.png

- Reisen Udongein Inaba (Touhou)
- Koishi Komeiji (Touhou)
- Lethe (Fire Emblem)
- Qrow Branwen (RWBY)
If you didn't know already, all of the variant names are references to the respective character's theme song (well, you can arguably say that the title "Last Remote" isn't actually Koishi's theme. It's technically the name of the song that plays during the extra stage of Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism.)

Oh, this is so epic, but why Inaba is silver, she should be Diamond as well xD

Little later than usual, I was a little busier than usual today. Anyway, time for palettes!
"Pain is hilarious!" - Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
SA: Phantom Pains
SA1: When losing 40/30/20% of health, get one stack of barrier and 1/2/3 stacks of evade.
SA2: Projectile hits heal 15/20/25% of damage dealt and remove 3% meter from the opponent's blockbusters.
Mind Games Peacock.png
"Twice the arms, twice the power!" - Machamp (Pokemon)
SA: Flex Appeal
SA1: Throws deal 5/10/15% more damage for every debuff on the opponent.
SA2: When either side uses a blockbuster, get unflinching for 5/7/10 seconds and the opponent gets cripple and one other random debuff for the same amount of time.
Four Arms Cerebella.png
And now, time for some RWBY palettes.
"Love of two is one." - Ruby Rose (RWBY)
SA: Quick Silver
SA1: When dodging an attack, get 3/4/5 stacks of precision. 10% chance to avoid all blockbuster hits.
SA2: Precision hits have a 25/35/50% chance to inflict hex and bleed for ten seconds.
Red Reaper Filia.png
"Ice, ice baby." - Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
SA: Cold War
SA1: If a hit does more than 15/10/5% damage to the opponent's health bar, disable the opponent's blockbusters and inflict wither for 10 seconds.
SA2: If either side does more than 20/15/10% damage in a single hit, reset all debuffs on the opponent (excluding doom and stun).
White Death Parasoul.png
"Banzai!" - Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
SA: Alley Oop!
SA1: Get one stack of precision every ten seconds. Precision hits have a 5/10/15% chance to inflict curse and cripple for ten seconds.
SA2: Every time the opponent is inflicted with a debuff, get 1/2/3 stacks of precision and one stack of evade.
Blackrobat Ms Fortune.png
"Hotter than the sun in the middle of July." - Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
SA: Semblance of Sanity
SA1: If a single hit does more than 25/20/15% damage to Cerebella, get 1/2/3 stacks of barrier for five seconds and permanent enrage.
SA2: If Cerebella gets five stacks of barrier, disable the enemy's tag-ins for 5/10/15 seconds. When the enemy's tag-ins are disabled, Cerebella gets immunity and heals 1% health every second.
Yellow Devil Cerebella.png