• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Incorrect Rift UI when backing out

Dusty00

Reaction score
30741E4F-1FA7-4B1D-9A68-C0E89BF4D04C.jpeg When you click on the rift notification banner, it takes you to the rift matchup UI. Then if you click the back button, it doesn’t back out to the main menu but instead an incorrect unused UI (see attached). I was able to replicate this a second time.

iPhone X iOS 12.4.1

I have no screenshot, but when i clicked rift notification banner in team selection menu before ordinary battle, clicking back showed me mixed broken selection menu (story-mode and rift mode in one). Name of enemy team in mixed menu was not the name of rift-enemy. Enemy fighters was unknown. Restrictions list couldnt be opened. Energy type of fighters was rift-like, energy cost of fight was story-mode-like.

Note: i play Android version of the game, interface from screenshot above i had too.

Should be fixed in our next update - thanks for the report!~

We used to have this screen (as you can imagine) but decided to kill it since there's only one Rift Battle at a time. Internally, we call that one event "TheOnlyRiftBattleThatWillEverExist", haha. We removed the final loose wire that could access this screen.

EDIT: Actually, this method of accessing this screen may not be fixed just yet? We'll take a look at it to triple check it's gone.

Last edited: