• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Master difficulty story mode

It was my goal to upgrade all fighters to diamond but with more story mode coming in the future I’m nervous about evolving my fighters (I’ve got a bunch of silvers ready to go to gold); I don’t wanna sink more skill points into secondary fighters just to clear story mode. It was only good timing that they released Robofortune when they did so I could clear the bronze-only challenges

I get this feeling. I don't mind keeping bronzes and silvers around, but having to keep specific fighters at specific levels is a bit of a pain. I am still kicking myself for taking my Wrestler X to diamond, because I still haven't managed to work my way through the one node where he's nearly required but doesn't let you use diamonds.

Reactions: Irghen
I get this feeling. I don't mind keeping bronzes and silvers around, but having to keep specific fighters at specific levels is a bit of a pain. I am still kicking myself for taking my Wrestler X to diamond, because I still haven't managed to work my way through the one node where he's nearly required but doesn't let you use diamonds.
Oh no lol
I had a similar sitch with another node but I barely managed to clear it with the silvers I have left. Can’t remember which though, it was a while ago.

Guess we’ll have to wait and see what the next long-awaited installment of story mode holds for our collections!

But is it possible without Wrestler-X?
If Weekend was in his pre-buff status I would say yes. But with Weekend being the way he is I don't think the node is doable without Wrester X. The good news is that Wrestler X is a natural silver, which means that he is relatively easy to get because he can show up in the CoC or in a silver fighter relic/monthly jackpot relic

Okay, thanks
I just really don't like the idea of investing in a fighter i won't even use after completing that node.
Also, would it be necessary to evolve him or is he good to go as a silver for this fight?

Okay, thanks
I just really don't like the idea of investing in a fighter i won't even use after completing that node.
Also, would it be necessary to evolve him or is he good to go as a silver for this fight?
Max silver would be enough before weekend warrior buff. Try max silver first.

I could create a thread called "On what floor are you stuck in Medici Tower?" but I'll ask here.

What team did ya'll use to get past node #5, the first cross section 3 vs 3?

ENEMY
Dread Locks Filia (FS = 6,273)
Assassin's Greed Valentine (FS = 10.8k)
Heavy Handed Cerebella (FS = 10.5k)

REQUIREMENT
Must bring 1 Filia, 1 Valentine, and 1 Cerebella

I could create a thread called "On what floor are you stuck in Medici Tower?" but I'll ask here.

ENEMY

REQUIREMENT

I used Bad Hair Day, Gray Matter, and (probably) Surgeon General; all of them gold.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Bad hairy day to bleed them to death, Silent Kill with ICU for unlimited regen against Dread Locks and Assassins Greed, Cerebella is only a third wheel, Toad Warriors is nice for quick blockbuster, Brain Freeze for resistance to damage. Any Valentine with trauma center as a support for Bad hairy day is a big help, since there's no restriction you can use diamond fighters.

ENEMY

REQUIREMENT
Gold Bad hair day is best option. If you get lucky (I tested it just now) 3stacks is perma bleed in the first 10second >out take>3 stack of bleed on all three. Let Filia die and used graveyard Val for intercept (I’m best at intercept with Val).

Val I picked graveyard for her curse.

Bella I picked armed force for that sweet unflinching. If you don’t have we then any Bella is fine. There’s no time fore revives anyway(usually).

Recommend moves are
Filia: ringlet spike. Hair ball. Drill tempered. Tag out.
Val: dead cross. Vial hazard(2-3). Forbidden procedure(just in case).
Bella: merry go rilla. Excellbella. Grab bag.

Thanks to all the clever advice, I have continued my journey to the top of Medici Tower. A sticky treasure node has me interested which pair of silver characters ya'll picked to defeat a couple of diamond demons.

Player
Silver ONLY

Enemy
Love Crafted Squigly (FS = 11.8k)
Summer Salt Parasoul (FS = 12k)
AEGIS - Cannot suffer more than 1% HEALTH from a single HIT.
DANGER ZONE - All attacks are UNBLOCKABLE while below 25% HEALTH
SHARED SUFFERING - when suffering a DEBUFF, any existing DEBUFF is TRANSFERRED back to the opponent.

At first, I sent in my level 40 Purrminator Robo-Fortune and Toad Warrior Cerebella because I was mistakenly relying on strength. To Aegis, damage means nothing. I think this also applies to elemental advantage, so going as Light or Dark will only make you vulnerable. And with bleeds, stuns, and other debuffs getting thrown back in your face, I'm thinking the 2 silvers you bring must be tough enough to survive the BB3s as they slowly whittle the diamonds down.

Who are your silver picks?

Thanks to all the clever advice, I have continued my journey to the top of Medici Tower. A sticky treasure node has me interested which pair of silver characters ya'll picked to defeat a couple of diamond demons.

Player
Silver ONLY

Enemy
Love Crafted Squigly (FS = 11.8k)
Summer Salt Parasoul (FS = 12k)
AEGIS - Cannot suffer more than 1% HEALTH from a single HIT.
DANGER ZONE - All attacks are UNBLOCKABLE while below 25% HEALTH
SHARED SUFFERING - when suffering a DEBUFF, any existing DEBUFF is TRANSFERRED back to the opponent.

At first, I sent in my level 40 Purrminator Robo-Fortune and Toad Warrior Cerebella because I was mistakenly relying on strength. To Aegis, damage means nothing. I think this also applies to elemental advantage, so going as Light or Dark will only make you vulnerable. And with bleeds, stuns, and other debuffs getting thrown back in your face, I'm thinking the 2 silvers you bring must be tough enough to survive the BB3s as they slowly whittle the diamonds down.

Who are your silver picks?

Ms. fortune would be a decent pick for it's high hit counts without blockbuster. Unfortunately, currently don't have a upgraded silver fortune.

Alternatively - https://streamable.com/eml0z .

Edit: it can probably be done with any beowulf except cold stones.

Last edited:
Assassins Greed. Dread Locks and Heavy Handed. Aegis.
This fight is UN. WINNABLE. You cant use BB against Valentine, Aegis makes your damage piss poor, and even if you do enough damage, you just run out of time. What the hell do I here?

Attachments

• 70DC799E-BA39-490F-9368-C7C345784F05.png
    70DC799E-BA39-490F-9368-C7C345784F05.png
    507.5 KB · Views: 7
lol, we were just discussing this 7 posts ago. Scroll up, my dude
It is winnable! Follow these easy steps:
1. Get a Bad Hair Day Filia with at least one notch (1/11) enabled Marquee Ability: The First Cut. Her job is to stack permanent bleeds on each enemy. A special move like Drillationship or a Hair Drill Tempered blockbuster can easily give a maximum 5 stack.
2. Slash: Filia gets all enemies with permanent bleed and then gets out of there!
3. Stall: Cerebella and Valentine are there to tough it out and sustain as the enemy bleeds to death.
4. Win