• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Rift - redo any node after clear for practice

Dusty00

Reaction score
It would be nice if we could go back to any node in rift to practice after it’s cleared (or a give up button to declare defeat but can keep trying without gaining points).

That or give us a very robust training mode where we can apply any catalyst combination, character variant, levels, move load outs, etc. to simulate what we would normally encounter in rift.

I prefer the second one, tho it could be hard to implement, but seems nice to have a very customizeable training mode

We've had some ideas tossed around the office of possibly being able to challenge your own rift nodes to test them out. Hadn't really thought of an ability to freely try out enemy bases though!

As for a more robust training mode, that is something we've wanted to do for a very long time. Unfortunately, Training is not a feature very many players actually use at all, so spending time on that instead of updating rifts or working on PvP or friends lists or guilds... it's hard to justify with a small team like ours :(

We've had some ideas tossed around the office of possibly being able to challenge your own rift nodes to test them out. Hadn't really thought of an ability to freely try out enemy bases though!

Oh, man, I would love a chance to fight my own Rift base. It's always a little bit of a mystery if a node is any good. Or in one case, I had a node that performed really well, but I have no idea why.

As for a more robust training mode, that is something we've wanted to do for a very long time. Unfortunately, Training is not a feature very many players actually use at all, so spending time on that instead of updating rifts or working on PvP or friends lists or guilds... it's hard to justify with a small team like ours :(
Training isn’t used much now maybe because it’s somewhat limited? I didn’t play too much SE but I remember the training there was crucial in learning combos. Something like that would be really awesome!

You guys do an amazing job brining us updates about every two weeks are are generally very responsive on forum and discord. I have never seen another team of dev so close to its players! There’s a lot you can work on and that’s probably a good thing because we will always be waiting for the next thing you are cooking up under the ping pong table. Keep up the good work :)

We've had some ideas tossed around the office of possibly being able to challenge your own rift nodes to test them out.

I would absolutely love this if it is implemented. It would help players figure out and improve their rift bases by actually experiencing what others are experiencing. It would be a safe place instead of using prize fight (and risk losing streak) or dailies both of which limit your trial and error tries due to energy use.