• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Natural Diamonds discussion thread

Are Natural Diamonds a good idea?

• Total voters
With all these new diamonds, I really wish that Diamond duplicates were impossible, lest some people never complete their collections or get that one diamond they really want.
Definitely agree with this. If not, at least diamond relics should check collection for duplicates. I’ve seen some comments that increasing the number of natural diamonds improves the duplicate problem but it actually makes it worse. It is now less likely to get any specific card, meaning you end up with more duplicates on your way to finding it.
In probability terms: with 13 natural diamonds, the expected number of diamond relics needed to get all 13 is 42. Now with 26 natural diamonds, the expected number of diamond relics needed to get all 26 is 101.

Believe it's reasonable to get duplicates from any relics other than the diamond relics. After months/weeks of grinding for one diamond relic, only to get something you already have is discouraging and feels unwelcomed.

Getting duplicates from premier or other relics seems fine though.
that's what I meant, yes. i wish that Diamond Relics specifically only granted Diamonds not already in your collection. I know the next update will allow diamonds to be sacrificed so that duplicates can be discarded and return some value, but honestly I feel that the returns for the sac are not enough. Sacrificing a Diamond will only grant 4% of the Diamond Relic meter; it would be equivalent to obtaining a new Gold fighter, which just seems low value.

Or the devs can just put in a diamond fighter relic that requires diamond shards that are given when you pull a gold fighter.
I came from future, yes, indeed, you were right! You saved Humanity with your comment!, Now, I must leave. Just be shure to remember to blow up the computer where the diamond exchange code is being made. It will break the players mind, Do it so the game becomes the best game ever and... oh crap... the code is alredy online...?! WE ARE DOOOOOOMED!!

Reactions: Reshiram18
Natural Diamond first wave
  1. Dark Might Beowulf
  2. Heavy Metal Big Band
  3. Heavy Handed Cerebella
  4. Jawbreaker Double
  5. Stand Out Eliza
  6. Class Cutter Filia
  7. Furry Fury Ms. Fortune
  8. Fly Trap Painwheel
  9. Summer Salt Parasoul
  10. Freeze Frame Peacock
  11. Overclocked Robo-Fortune
  12. Love Crafted Squigly
  13. Assassin's Greed Valentine
Natural Diamond second wave
  1. Snake Bite Beowulf
  2. Dream Band Big Band
  3. Star-Spangled Cerebella
  4. Heart of Darkness Double
  5. Mummy Dearest Eliza
  6. Djinn Fizz Filia
  7. Wind Stalker Ms. Fortune
  8. Neuromancer Painwheel
  9. Risky Ginger Parasoul
  10. Dream Catcher Peacock
  11. ??? Robo-Fortune
  12. Plot Twisted Squigly
  13. Très Chic Valentine
Roll up! Roll up! Place yer bets! We are one diamond reveal away from a full set for the second wave. Any guesses for Robo-Fortune? I want #14 RX-78-2 Gundam. It might be Air as Robo only has one in that element (so #6 Vectorman?).

It would be interesting if they redid that diamond poll they took in January. With all the crazy SAs on display for the new class, I'm not sure Love Crafted Squigly can keep that best attacker and third best defender crown.
What are you? An oracle? It’s an air robo but idk what pallet she is. https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1186463677257375744?s=21

Reactions: BallotBoxer
The new Robo is supposed to be Master Chief from the Halo franchise
That explains it. I didn’t play halo until last year. Begin with halo 1 and got lost in the 2nd mission by entering a cave for a later mission. So I put that game on back burner. I like the game thou just not smart enough for it.

That explains it. I didn’t play halo until last year. Begin with halo 1 and got lost in the 2nd mission by entering a cave for a later mission. So I put that game on back burner. I like the game thou just not smart enough for it.
Just drive the Warthog up the ramp and jump the gap to continue to the next section. If you miss the gap you just have to make a few turns to get back to the ramp. After that, it's a straight shot out of the cave.

Just drive the Warthog up the ramp and jump the gap to continue to the next section. If you miss the gap you just have to make a few turns to get back to the ramp. After that, it's a straight shot out of the cave.
Bruh. You saved me! Ima try this out tomorrow.

Play halo 3 as well and if u really like the whole spartan narrative in halo I recommend u play reach. "Reach has been good to me"

Also it is interesting to see ppl in the forums disagree with the idea of natural diamonds 😂

Might as well update the list:

Natural Diamond first wave
  1. Dark Might Beowulf
  2. Heavy Metal Big Band
  3. Heavy Handed Cerebella
  4. Jawbreaker Double
  5. Stand Out Eliza
  6. Class Cutter Filia
  7. Furry Fury Ms. Fortune
  8. Fly Trap Painwheel
  9. Summer Salt Parasoul
  10. Freeze Frame Peacock
  11. Overclocked Robo-Fortune
  12. Love Crafted Squigly
  13. Assassin's Greed Valentine
Natural Diamond second wave
  1. Snake Bite Beowulf
  2. Dream Band Big Band
  3. Star-Spangled Cerebella
  4. Heart of Darkness Double
  5. Mummy Dearest Eliza
  6. Djinn Fizz Filia
  7. Wind Stalker Ms. Fortune
  8. Neuromancer Painwheel
  9. Risky Ginger Parasoul
  10. Dream Catcher Peacock
  11. X-Bot Robo-Fortune
  12. Plot Twisted Squigly
  13. Très Chic Valentine
Natural Diamond third wave
  1. Model Leader Annie
  2. Fire Branded Annie
  3. Star Shine Annie
  4. Beast King Beowulf
  5. Creature of Habit Double
  6. Splitting Image Fukua
  7. Shadow Puppet Fukua
  8. Dream Demon Fukua
  9. Eager Deceiver Umbrella
  10. Raining Champ Umbrella
  11. Death Wish Umbrella
  12. Wetwork Valentine
Waiting in line for a 3rd diamond (fourth wave, plz!):
  1. Big Band
  2. Cerebella
  3. Eliza
  4. Filia
  5. Ms. Fortune
  6. Painwheel
  7. Parasoul
  8. Peacock
  9. Robo-Fortune
  10. Squigly
Black Dahlia and Marie will probably cut the line and 3x diamonds like the other new characters.

Last edited: