• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Hp modifiers aren’t being applied

Luke

Reaction score
3629E23D-AEE1-44FC-AEFB-50AA92EFF82C.png my dead of winter’s atk is really bad and I was trying to lvl her but now with one L5>juggle she can kill almost anyone in the accursed experiment! Like what? Like how? Somebody explains this to me in small words.

Because before 4.0 I would use her in accursed to lvl her up and it would take almost 3mins for her to finish fights. Now she takes 15 seconds.

Is piercing THAT STRONG? Mine only have 12%

Previous post titled

How is my dead of winter squigly so much stronger now?

I have edited it.

Now after finishing accursed and fighting to streak 25 in gold robo pf without breaking a sweat. I think the hp modifiers aren’t being applied at all!

I can’t be sure of the story mode but i am very sure for the pf. At my streak I’m fighting against +100%hp opponents (which is about 100k hp on the low estimates)who dies after about 10-15hits.

If the hp modifiers were being applied then my top diamonds are doing 10k dmg average hit and I know that is not true. They average around 6k. With a dmg range of about 2k-12k. (All numbers are normal atk)

I know we are all busy with pvp and new sub stats but I really don’t think the piercing is doing ALL of the above.

ATK/HP modifiers aren't being applied on rifts as well. A 120k HP IFiber only did 40k damage to me on explosion, which is what she'd do if she had 80k HP, which is what she'd have without the modifiers lol

It was @Dusty00's IF btw.