• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
Since its spooky season here's a card for doubledownload-1 (15).png
"What is what?"-The Thing
Assimilation:On death,mark the character that killed you.Become that character when you defeat that character with 25/35/50% health
When becoming that character gain enrage and haste for 10/12/15 seconds

Also more cards that i made

download-1 (16).png
"Our fates are linked"-Thorani from Indivisble
Purification:When triggering Sekhmet remove the opponent's debuffs dealing 2/4/5% for each removed debuff
Gain blessing and regen for 10/15/20 seconds when removing at least 2 debuffs
download-1 (17).png
"How exhilarating!"-Ren from Indivisble
Trap card:Blockbuster hits have a 10/15/20% chance of gaining evade
When evading a hit stun the opponent for 2 seconds.When stun expires inflict bleed for 5/10/15 seconds
download-1 (9).png
"Its dangerous to go alone"-Zelda
Phantom light:50/75/100% chance when spawning a tear inflict permanent curse.This curse is removed after the tear is despawned.
When spawning another tear while the opponent has curse gain evade and immunity for 5/10/15 seconds
download-1 (3).png
"Your dreams of death will come to life!"-Bendy
Little devil:When using the hole idea gain 15/25/35% blockbuster meter.
Gain enrage for each fully charged blockbuster.15/20/25% of the damage done from enraged hits drains the opponent's health

Another Thursday, another series of palettes.
"All you care about is a reason to hurt, to destroy, to blow up!" - Fritz The Cat [Probably shouldn't look this up.]
SA: Countered Culture
SA1: After losing 15% health, mirror 1/2/3 buff(s) from the opponent.
SA2: When any buff expires, get 1/2/3 stack(s) of precision. Precision hits ignore buffs and deal 15% more damage for every non-precision buff on Ms Fortune.
Triple Crossed Ms Fortune.png
"You're looking a little drained." - Skarlet (Mortal Kombat)
SA: Coagulation
SA1: When using Sekhmet, remove one debuff from Eliza and replace it with two stacks of barrier that last 5/10/15 seconds.
SA2: Close range hits have a 5/10/15% chance to inflict bleed for five seconds. If the opponent loses more than 20% of their health from bleed, inflict permanent wither.
No Hemo Eliza.png
"I have the power!" - He-Man (Masters of the Universe)
SA: Barbaric
SA1: Get enrage every 15/10/5 seconds. Heal 25% health when activating Hype Mode.
SA2: When falling below 25/35/50% health, convert all enrage into barrier. Turn barrier back into enrage when using a BB3.
Universal Beowulf.png
"Hey hey hey!" - Fat Albert
SA: Trashed
SA1: When a hit is blocked, 5/7/10% chance to inflict stun and armor break for four seconds.
SA2: Get one stack of barrier when inflicting stun. Get regen for 10/15/20 seconds when reaching three stacks of barrier.
Notoriously Big Big Band.png
"There can only be one champion." - Little Mac (Punch-Out!!!)
SA: Punch Drunk
SA1: All punch attacks have a 25/35/50% chance to ignore armor and defense.
SA2: When activating Hype Mode, get 1/2/3 stacks of regen for five seconds and inflict stuns for three seconds.
Mettle Slugger Beowulf.png

Hey, folks. Here's a bunch of my favorite custom cards that I've made so far, complete with SA's and stuff.
vm.png
"You began to feel strange." -Kumatora (Mother 3)
SA: Mind Games
SA1: Projectiles have a 25% chance to inflict a random debuff, up to 2/3/4 debuffs.
SA2: 25% chance to get Haste for 10 seconds whenever a debuff is inflicted, up to 3/4/5 stacks
ss2.png
"Once you go black, you will never go back." -Aku (Samurai Jack)
SA: Darkest Timeline
SA1: 10/25/40% chance in the start of the match and on tag-in to immediately transmutate to an elemental advantage.
SA2: While at an elemental advantage, upon death, inflict Death Mark, Curse, or Power Surge and resurrect with 50% health after
60/45/30 seconds.
dg.png
"Please don't ever forget this song... or me..." -Marin (The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening)
SA: Wake-Up Call
SA1: Blockbusters heal teammates 10/15/20% of the damage dealt.
SA2: Once per match, upon death, resurrect a teammate with 30/40/50% health. If no teammates can be resurrected, grant the next teammate 1/2/3 stacks of Blessing for 30 seconds.
pop.png
"There are no mistakes, just happy little accidents." -Adeline (Kirby series)
SA: Colors of the Wind
SA1: 10/20/30% chance to gain Enrage for 5 seconds when either fighter use a special move.
SA2: Once per match, when suffering a hit that would be fatal, gain Final Stand for 10 seconds and reset the cooldown for all special moves. Upon death, increase the attack of the other fighters by 6/8/10% for every Enrage on Peacock.
ag.png
"Lights. Camera. Action" -Twintelle (ARMS)
SA: Red Carpet Event
SA1: Inflict 1/2/3 stacks of Slow when either fighter is in the air.
SA2: Also 30/40/50% chance to avoid all damage when in the air.

download.png

SA: Critical health
SA1: When dropping below 25%/35%/45% health gain permanent presicion And all critical hits have a 25% chance to cause death mark
SA2: also gain 100% meter for all blockbuster s

Reactions: Triple-X
Something something palette time.
"The most evil thing I could think of was me, and here I am!" - Black Hat (Villainous)
SA: Mad Hatter
SA1: When not close to the opponent for 4/3/2 seconds, get timeless evade. Evade is removed when close to the enemy.
SA2: All projectiles have a 50% chance to inflict slow for 10 seconds. If an opponent has five stacks of slow, 25/50/75% of damage is reflected onto their teammates.
Fowl Play Peacock.png
"War never changes." - Vault Boy (Fallout series)
SA: New Clear
SA1: Get one stack of precision when hitting a blocking opponent and inflict armor break for 3/4/5 seconds.
SA2: When above three stacks of precision, all hits ignore armor and defense and have a 5/7/10% chance to be unblockable.
Vault Tech Peacock.png
"Can't stop, won't stop!" - Lucio (Overwatch)
SA: Super Sonic
SA1: When armoring through a hit, 15/30/50% chance to get evade for five seconds. Evading a hit gives enrage and regen for ten seconds.
SA2: When a hit would be fatal, 50% chance to get final stand for five seconds and 1/2/3 stacks of evade. Chance decreases by 10% for every time the SA2 activates.
Dubstomp Big Band.png
"C'mon, being dead isn't that bad." - Rottytops (Shantae)
SA: Grave Mistakes
SA1: When below 25% health, reflect 50/75/100% of damage taken and mirror any debuffs obtained onto the opponent.
SA2: When suffering from three or more debuffs, drain 1/2/3% health from the opponent every second.
Dead Head Ms Fortune.png
"I've got your back." - Yu Narukami (Persona 4)
SA: Trap Card
SA1: Critical hits inflict hex and death mark for 3/4/5 seconds.
SA2: When an enemy stands near a tear while benefitting from regen, immunity, or invincibility, inflict inverse polarity for 10/15/20 seconds. Also remove all buffs except for regen.
Serene Sonata Parasoul.png
Next time, I'll be uploading twelve special halloween palettes. Stay tuned!

Time for Skullgirls Monster High part 2!
eliza control chic card 2.png squigly wilt to live card.png robo fortune steam powered card.png ms fortune cat-tastrophe card 2.png filia fa-boo-lous card.png beowulf snake eyes card.png valentine phantom pains card.png parasoul stone faced card.png
Featuring Eliza as Nefera de Nile, Squigly as Venus McFlytrap, Robo-Fortune as Robecca Steam, Ms. Fortune as Toralei, Filia as Spectra Vondergeist, Beowulf as Deuce Gorgon, Valentine as Operetta, and Parasoul as Rochelle Goyle!

Last edited: