• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal "Error code 0" everywhere.

buggy.

Reaction score
Been running into this error code on almost every loading screen - on login screen, after winning a match, last loading screen after a match ends, while getting into any mode - story, prize fight etcetera, move equipping loadout, getting back from loadout etcetera.

Screenshot_20191024-095928_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20191024-094446_Skullgirls.jpg Screenshot_20191024-013810_Skullgirls.jpg

Last edited:
I'm also having this issue, I can log in but the connection lost error's more common since the last update, also, it softlocked the game when the error happened when connecting to a versus match

Screenshot_20191027-123452.png

Same over here

In a 45-minute play session i just finished, i ran into this error about 7 or 8 times total, in 45 minutes, that seems like just too much, especially when compared to how infrecuent this was before the update.

And for the last days, i get this error at least once when trying to log in (authorizing screen).

We rolled out a fix for this at about 3PM PST on Sunday. Since then, the server health appears to significantly better - could you confirm if you're still seeing issues in the app? Thanks!

We rolled out a fix for this at about 3PM PST on Sunday. Since then, the server health appears to significantly better - could you confirm if you're still seeing issues in the app? Thanks!
Well, actuallyi did feel it being smoother, probably like before the update, gonna confirm later if everything OK now

Haven't seen it after the patch. Will let you know if it occurs again.

Since yesterday i got the error maybe once or twice, which is a huge improvement compared to how it was before.
Thank you, devs

When will the problem with daily tasks be fixed? Every time I have to get a special reception, the game gives a connection error and after reconnecting, reports that I allegedly re-won and give a measly 120 coins. I also can't open the relics of the techniques I have an error.

Same here, been stuck in the authorizing screen and was experiencing a lot of error code 0's earlier during the game. Also the daily event isn't accessible?

It tells me that I have to do the story mode despite finishing that long ago.

It keeps happening for me at least, right now it doesn't even let me enter the game the play the PF

Reactions: Meelo
. Also the daily event isn't accessible?

It tells me that I have to do the story mode despite finishing that long ago.
That happens when it hasn't loaded completely
Edit: My answer was to just this part of said post

Last edited:
Nope!!! Still happening as of now

It happend a lot, i think i will miss this Halloween PF i really want necrobraker squigly. But for this error i think i cant get her

Reactions: MrNoggin
It keeps happening for me at least, right now it doesn't even let me enter the game the play the PF
Same to me 5 min in charge screen for nothing, the game crash every 5 min

10/31
iPhone 8+

I’m also having this issue. Haven’t been able to log in all day; I figured that the servers crashed between versus mode and the Halloween event.

I have the same problem, I been trying all the day to play the Halloween event, but always a get the same error

Reactions: Deeves