• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

App doesn't let me change Facebook

Seramyst

Reaction score
When I press log in it always show me this window that links to this device's main account and there's nothing I can do to use a different facebook. I've tried opening it in Safari and type the log in there but when redirected to the app I have to log in again, I've changed the acc in the Fb app, and powered off with my acc the power on again, and it's still locked to this account. Help?

Attachments

• 804FD966-F605-4407-80BF-73DD5321EBD8.png
    804FD966-F605-4407-80BF-73DD5321EBD8.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Erick Draves
Maybe you will have yo uninstall the game to do a regular "Log out" (There´s no log out option in Skullgirls Mobile), and then, log out from "My brother FB account or else", then log in into the facebook app main acount with your usser and pass you want to use in SGM, and then, install skullgirls again, so the new "log in" procedure autodetects your "correct" facebook account and now you can play normally. As Far as I know, you can log out and change accounts in facebook, and keep playing as normal in SMG until you do a reinstall again.

Hope this works for you!! :D

Maybe you will have yo uninstall the game to do a regular "Log out" (There´s no log out option in Skullgirls Mobile), and then, log out from "My brother FB account or else", then log in into the facebook app main acount with your usser and pass you want to use in SGM, and then, install skullgirls again, so the new "log in" procedure autodetects your "correct" facebook account and now you can play normally. As Far as I know, you can log out and change accounts in facebook, and keep playing as normal in SMG until you do a reinstall again.

Hope this works for you!! :D
Did exactly this and it still jumps to the other fb, even if my fb was on the whole time I reinstalled and powered off and on

Reactions: Erick Draves
Wooow... then we definitively need a DEV! DEV TEAAAAAM! HEEELP!! S.O.S.!!