• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Trick or Treat fight, general store problems, and player anniversaries.

Reaction score
Hello there, I’ve been playing Skullgirls mobile for a very long time now in fact I have been playing since release. SG Mobile is actually a really good game but I do have some complaints about this game’s store and relic offerings.

First I want to start with the Trick or Treat prize fight, I believe the rewards for this fight require too many points to obtain. Although the rewards are good, they’re placed at such height point requirements that realistically a good 90% of the people that play the game will probably not be able to get them nor even get close.

Second is the games general store. Pretty much every offer in the store is marked as having some sort of discount. This is not true as that is it’s regular price, I’ve pretty much never seen any of the deals offered without that tag. I really think that those tags should be removed and for actual discounts being added from time to time.

Also I wanted to make a suggestion of adding player anniversary rewards. I think this would be a great way of thanking and commending players for staying with the game. Plenty of games do this and I’m sure that dedicated players will appreciate it!

SG mobile is a great game but I think there are some minor things that should be adjusted such as the things above.

Same here. For two days I've been trying to fight so I can at least get 1 new gold or diamond Halloween fighter but I've just gotten error 0. It sucks cause I really like this game but now am too frustrated to try playing anymore