• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

250,000,000 Prize Fight Points for getting the Diamond Relic?Is this a joke?

It's doable, but i somewhat agree, i'd have prefered a longer runtime, like a whole week or a little lower score, like 150-200M

On the other hand, it is a guaranteed Diamond fighter, so i understand it having to be grindy.
This definitely beats having such rewards locked to Top 100 players or something though because its always unclear whether you qualify or not.
With this you have a clear goal that you can steadily work towards, which is so much better

It's doable, but i somewhat agree, i'd have prefered a longer runtime, like a whole week or a little lower score, like 150-200M

On the other hand, it is a guaranteed Diamond fighter, so i understand it having to be grindy.
This definitely beats having such rewards locked to Top 100 players or something though because its always unclear whether you qualify or not.
With this you have a clear goal that you can steadily work towards, which is so much better

Still mate that ain't fun.
Like how many hours is this going to take?

Reactions: Yomady
Still mate that ain't fun.
Like how many hours is this going to take?
Took HeGunz like 10? hours to finish 250m on the first day. A handful of people completed the milestone on day 2 despite the lag and server issue.

This isn’t meant for anyone to achieve. It’s a much better version of top10 reward in the past like @Ryouhi pointed out. 100m is a reasonable milestone for the average top10% population and the 250m is more for the top1% of players.

Be grateful that it’s even an option. The game has never had generous rewards like this in the past. You always have the choice to not play the game if you don’t find the grind fun.

Took HeGunz like 10? hours to finish 250m on the first day. A handful of people completed the milestone on day 2 despite the lag and server issue.

This isn’t meant for anyone to achieve. It’s a much better version of top10 reward in the past like @Ryouhi pointed out. 100m is a reasonable milestone for the average top10% population and the 250m is more for the top1% of players.

Be grateful that it’s even an option. The game has never had generous rewards like this in the past.
10 hours being in front of a screen for a day.
It is still a lot and it would take me even more than this, even without the server issues.

If it is an event let it be that more players can have access to it, instead of the more "elite-always top" players.

Be grateful for this?
I would if the milestone was reasonable.

It is still a lot and it would take me even more than this, even without the server issues.

If it is an event let it be that more players can have access to it, instead of the more "elite-always top" players.

Be grateful for this?
What about the milestone is NOT reasonable? 12.5m is extremely reasonable for almost anyone who’s played for more than a few weeks.

What’s unreasonable is that people think they are entitled best rewards without putting in the efforts to earn it.

Don’t want to grind? They even give us the option to buy the relics for 10k theonites.

What about the milestone is NOT reasonable? 12.5m is extremely reasonable for almost anyone who’s played for more than a few weeks.

What’s unreasonable is that people think they are entitled best rewards without putting in the efforts to earn it.

Don’t want to grind? They even give us the option to buy the relics for 10k theonites.

Mate, the problem is how many hours this takes along with the days we have left.
If you are free all day and you don't do anything else in your life then play the game all day to get everything.
It is not about the effort but the insane amount of hours you have to dedicate.

Also keeping up with this Prize Fight while trying to also keep up with the Rift Battles is WAY too much.

I am feeling like I am choking right now.
Events should be about fun,not getting yourself psychologically wrecked to get the rewards.

Reactions: clex55
Mate, the problem is how many hours this takes along with the days we have left.
If you are free all day and you don't do anything else in your life then play the game all day to get everything.
It is not about the effort but the insane amount of hours you have to dedicate.

Also keeping up with this Prize Fight while trying to also keep up with the Rift Battles is WAY too much.

I am feeling like I am choking right now.
Events should be about fun,not getting yourself psychologically wrecked to get the rewards.
I don’t disagree that there’s more content than what casual players can realistically accomplish.

The point is that mega milestone rewards are not meant for causal players. Look at it with the glass half full and enjoy the 12.5m milestone rewards. It’s a ton of theonites, canopy coins, and a free spooky relic. If you can push for 50m or 100m then you will also get at least 3 more spooky relics at the end.

Anyway, you said it yourself. If you don’t have the hours to dedicate to the game, then simply don’t aim for the top. We are all winners at the end of the day as you we all get something out of the event.

Well, you can't expect to get ALL possible rewards without spending additional time and efforts! I completely abandoned Parasoul PF except for Theo and coins from Gold one that can be done in 45 minutes. After some thinking I decided to drop dailies since 2 Dia keys and Necro look better for me than 300 shards and 250 K coins. I'm close to 100M breakpoint - then I'll stop since 250M is reasonably impossible for ME with MY amount of free time and MY collection. Still, like Dusty said, it's A LOT of bonus Theo, coins and Relics for no real money price - and you're still unhappy? And just to mention, it is the first time you have a RELIABLE way to get Necrobreaker if you're not living in the US and can't go to a convent.

If your goal in the game is as munchkin-like as "get ALL possible rewards", you have to be really devoted - but nobody forces you to do that. If you stopped getting fun from the game, maybe it's a good idea to take a break, do something else for a couple of weeks (there are good books, TV series, other games), and then return refreshed and ready for new fight.

On the other hand, if you want everything without too much effort, there is always an option - it's called "real money". I have just recently fought a person in a Rift who had 10 Nat Diamonds marqueed and at 19K+ FS - and still lvl 62. Correct me if I am wrong, but that can only be achieved through real money investment, you'll definitely get to lvl 70 if you're a regular F2P grinder. Money can't buy you skill and experience (the game is not P2W, right), but it can save a lot of time that you value above the process of grinding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusty00

Be grateful for this?
You get great rewards for every other milestone too.

The rewards and milestones are pretty reasonable, imo.

Top 10 elemental PF is about 120M (could be more for some element) for two days to get an essence. Everytime I aim for top 10, I almost never have time for Medici. There's always an opportunity cost to every choice.

Halloween PF is 250M for four days. It's almost the same amount of investment just across four days. And it gives a guaranteed diamond instead of an essence. Sounds reasonable.

Okay, there goes another bunch of broken english for you, thanks for your attention.

Calm down a little bit all of you: What is your right to say to someone to not play?

The guy has good points and things that I don't agree @KeenFox

Things that I agree is, after a huge update, that I said in other post, I really liked it, I would expect an open event to everyone, and I refer to everyone, a more friendly event to make more people to enter and try it. Then you see the milestones (that are reachable but you would need to push it really) and you get frustrated. He is trying to say that he waited an event to anyone to enter and go for it, and that's not the case, and you answered my question, you said that is not for casuals, I can understand mobile games had became competitive and important as the "regular" games, but extremely hardcore is another question I don't agree, but hey, that exist and I can't erase it. (it's like to say to you insane people for reaching the goals, or stop playing like you said to the guy, I am not going to say that).
This is when the developers enters to the formula, is their fault but.... I can understand them, why? Because you have placed the standard too high, so... If they put a shorter goal, top people would start to complain that "too bored" and "I accomplished too fast" or "I would like to have a challenge the next PF", but making it a real challenge, extremely limit the motivation of the "normal" community, taking away incentives to try it the next ocassion. I said that there will be people that will reach it, I am convinced of it (a guy made it in one day, less than that technically), but making it in that time... Don't you think devs would raise or improve even more the goals for the next big event? And raise the distance between community again... That's not something I like if you ask me. Just a little bit of people will reach the last milestone, and for what? To give it another diamond in their vast library of diamonds, to make them even more stronger? I would think in that way because the milestone is extremely limited, but.... I instead prefer to recognize by your efforts and hope to get a diamond with the chances I have (in fact, I would only want to get Idol Threat and maybe go for necrobreaker, but if I can get another thing, that's really welcome).

Things I don't agree with @KeenFox , buddy, the first 10 milestones are juicy and look, if you are watching server issues, hostility from community and the milestones.... Ignore me if you want, but you must establish priorities, in example I am only doing the PF, because I want Necrobreaker, I don't know if I am going to do it, but I am trying it, making sacrifices (no events, no rifts, no another PFs, just halloween PF). There is not another way, school, house, projects and stuff are in the formula too.

I really would like to see more union between community, discuss about milestones and cutoffs in posts here (i.e. Do we need to freeze the 100M milestone of the New Year's PF?) and not just going as far as we can, and limit the weaker community.

P.S. I am happy with people that spends money (I have only spend 5 dollars), if that helps to fund the game I like, so I don't touch or even consider P2W factor. Thanks again.

Reactions: Irghen
it's like to say to you insane people for reaching the goals, or stop playing like you said to the guy, I am not going to say that
Mate, you got me completely wrong here. It's not like "you either sacrifice everything to reach the goal or quit the game", I never meant anything like that. On the opposite, being a rather casual player who mostly plays for two hours during commuting to work and back, one hour during the work and one hour before sleep, I never even stress myself trying to get to top 10% in Elemental PFs. Getting to 11-30% is really easy with my collection and more than enough for me. And yes, it took me a year of RELAXED playing to reach the stage DEVOTED players gonna reach in 3 months. No regrets, I still enjoyed every moment.

BUT! It is still a game, and the main purpose of the game is to give you some fun, isn't it? If you do not get any good feeling from the game anymore, why would you continue to torture yourself? It is not a job you have to do to get your salary. It is not a mortgage you have to pay to have a place to live. It is not a nasty cousin that demands your help and you can't say "no" just because you're family. You are not obliged.

From KeenFox's posts I got an impression that his/her dissatisfaction arises from the impression that "Devs force us to go beyond our limits to get what we want, while we should get it without much effort since it's just a game". Well, if you consider the game to be not a very important thing, then why would you be so embarassed by not being a top player? What is the point of getting yourself so stressed because of something that you don't like anymore? Should I consider myself a stupid loser because after a year of playing I'm still in D4, not D1? Or should I blame HVS for introducing the rank system that constantly reminds me that there is someone better (more skilled / more devoted / more lucky / more wealthy) than me? Pfff, I'll go watch "Doctor Sleep" instead. A game is a game - an entertainment. No fun = no time spent.

If you're so stressed by the fact that you're not getting everything you want in a mere game, why are you not so stressed that some people achieve more than you in real life? I guess, the Creator is to blame for having such a bad world around...

Last edited:
I really would like to see more union between community, discuss about milestones and cutoffs in posts here (i.e. Do we need to freeze the 100M milestone of the New Year's PF?) and not just going as far as we can, and limit the weaker community.
I would say that this PF clearly indicates how HVS decided to try and satisfy both top players and newbies. Compare it to previous Holiday PFs:

• We have 10 milestones that are very similar in scores required to ones we've seen in prevous PFs with similar rewards (Theo, Coins, Relics). They are easily achievable over 5 days for anyone who spent more than 1-2 months in a game and has at least 2-3 gold fighters.
  • After that 3 next milestones offer you much more special prizes that would be valued by advanced players (newbie would not be able to use those Dia keys to full extent anyway, not enough coins to upgrade Nat Diamond's trees).
  • To lay some additional emphasis on the fact that those prizes are for advanced/very devoted players, devs put a drastic increase in points required to get there. That should tell those with weaker collections that they might decide not to waste their time and efforts on something unachievable and focus on Daily/Ele/Medici parts of the game.
  • Most special prizes (Necro, Nightmare Relic) are here to please the most devoted and show that devs care about their efforts being rewarded. However, those prizes are not that great to give them something really imbalanced that others would never get. Like you said yourself, it's another Diamond in a vast collection of Diamonds. Necrobreaker is not that great gameplay-wise, but it is extremely pleasant to have her in the collection even if you don't use her - people outside the US finally got a way of getting her!
In the end of the day we come to the situation where EVERYONE gets some easy Theo, Coins and Relics and some people get Diamond Fighter. Is it that different from what we have all the time? There are chat messages about someone pulling Love Crafted, Djinn Frizz or Dream Band popping up every minute - do you feel bad every time that happens?

Reactions: Irghen and Dusty00
Reaching the top tier reward was impossible to me.
I have been playing this game ever since it is released.

Speaking reasonably, for someone who has enough free time along with work,university etc that time was not enough.
It was a big crunch to reach the 2nd milestone for just four days and thinking I had to go 2.5x it was too much.Not to mention that we had to keep up with Rift Battles too.

I am a hardcore player but not a top one.
I do not know about your daily schedules or how much time you dedicate on this but speaking in game-time standards and how much it takes to reach that goal, I think this was too much.

In the end it is just a festivity.
You should plan things so more people can get rewarded and not just the "top elite ones".
Not only that but making a diamond relic ONCE per year easier to obtain won't hurt anyone and it would be a way to thank your players for all the support.

May you all have a great day.

Reactions: clex55
We never expected every player to reach that 250,000,000 milestone. It, and the 100,000,000 milestones were designed as 'crazy' milestones that not everyone is supposed to reach. That's why there's no checkpoints between them.
The other milestones gave huge amounts of theonite and coins, and the 12,500,000 Halloween Relic was supposed to be the End Point for the average mid-level player.

Based on feedback like this thread, we didn't really communicate this properly though, so we'll take that into account going forward.
Having extremely high crazy prizes like the New Nightmare Relic will likely return, but we'll try to make it clearer they're supposed to be optional obsessive quests.

We never expected every player to reach that 250,000,000 milestone. It, and the 100,000,000 milestones were designed as 'crazy' milestones that not everyone is supposed to reach. That's why there's no checkpoints between them.
The other milestones gave huge amounts of theonite and coins, and the 12,500,000 Halloween Relic was supposed to be the End Point for the average mid-level player.

Based on feedback like this thread, we didn't really communicate this properly though, so we'll take that into account going forward.
Having extremely high crazy prizes like the New Nightmare Relic will likely return, but we'll try to make it clearer they're supposed to be optional obsessive quests.
But being crazy and obsessive as you say is not a healthy enviroment to play a game.
Have you not see what most "live service" games do?
Pointless and incessant grinding to the point of wanting to pay in the end because of "limited" stuff and events that we are about to miss.

In this case of Skullgirls though I felt there was not even enought time to reach these goals.
I think you can do better than this.

Reactions: Yomady and clex55