• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
SPOOKY RELIC
It is like year's HAUNTED RELIC (remember all those comics-themed silvers?) but with much more! (source: stolen, er, I mean copied, from Liam's mega post in the 4.0 thread and in-game mail)
spookyrelic.png

The SPOOKY RELIC will be available in OFFERS (10/25 - 11/4) and in the RELIC STORE (10/28 - 11/4). Here's the full list of Fighters you can find in the SPOOKY RELIC:
  • CEREBELLA - TOAD WARRIOR
  • PEACOCK - WILDCARD
  • MS. FORTUNE - MS. TRIAL
  • BEOWULF - WRESTLER X
  • ELIZA - TOMB & GLOOM
  • DOUBLE - MYST-MATCH
  • BIG BAND - TREBLE MAKER
  • PAINWHEEL - FREAKY FRIDAY (EXCLUSIVE to the SPOOKY RELIC)
  • CEREBELLA - CRIMINAL MIND
  • SQUIGLY - THRILL SHRIEKER (EXCLUSIVE to the SPOOKY RELIC)
  • FILIA - IDOL THREAT
  • BEOWULF - SNAKE BITE
  • PEACOCK - DREAM CATCHER
  • MS. FORTUNE - WIND STALKER
  • PAINWHEEL - NEUROMANCER
  • ELIZA - MUMMY DEAREST
  • VALENTINE - TRES CHIC
  • SQUIGLY - PLOT TWISTED
  • PARASOUL - RISKY GINGER
  • ROBO-FORTUNE - X-BOT
How to get a Spooky Relic:
  1. (10/28 - 11/4) Paid Offers (Spooky and Bone Chilling Packs)
  2. (10/31 - 11/4) Relic Store (500 Theonite each)
  3. (10/31 - 11/3) Prize Fight Rewards (FREE)

In this flood of new characters there are 2 yet to be revealed and exclusive to the relic. A silver Painwheel and a gold Squigly! I expect the exclusivity will be like other holiday event relics and eventually be released to the general population.

They are already spotted in the wild!
Thrill Shrieker Squigly has been spotted. Apparently she's fire element! If you see them, screenshot and report back.

What are you looking forward most in this relic?

You can fight Freaky Friday Painwheel in Peacock's origin story in master mode. I'm not in a good place to post my screen shot of her at the moment though.

Since a Doublicious Double has been gumming up the servers, everyone should at least have one Spooky Relic as a gift in the mail.

My current Spooky Relic haul:
  • Treble Maker Big Band
  • Ms. Trial Ms. Fortune
Not the ultra-lucky, against-the-odds Neuromancer Painwheel I was hoping for, but I'm happy the bigger character pool is at least giving variety (not like how the Back To School Relic gave me 6 Ivy League Parasouls!). Treble Maker is cool, but he'd be more hype if he hadn't popped out of last month's Jackpot Relic. That's what I like about these event relics, it may not be what you want, but it is useful (increase silver stock for evolution at least).

Tell me, how was your Spooky Relic luck?

My total haul:
Treble Maker Big Band
2x Ms. Trial Ms. Fortune
Tomb & Gloom Eliza
Wrestler X Beowulf
Criminal Mind Cerebella (!)

Not unlike finding a foot-long Charleston Chew in your trick-or-treat bucket, Necrobreaker Squigly and the surprise lucky gold Cerebella are this year's prized picks.

I was ridiculously lucky in my 9 Spookys this year:

2 Thrill Shrieker
1 Criminal Mind
1 Treble Maker
1 Freaky Friday
1 Toad Warrior
1 Myst Match
1 Wildcard
1 Wrestler X

I got 7 relics from the PF from both progression and rank. I also bought 11 relics when they first came out because I had the Theonite, which turned out to be a bit of a mistake, since the 7 relics gave me copies of all the new characters I got from the 11 relics. Such is life!

My Pulls:

2 Toad Warriors
1 Wrestler X
3 Ms. Trials
2 Treble Makers
5 Freaky Fridays
2 Tomb & Glooms
1 Myst-Matched
2 Criminal Minds

Reactions: BallotBoxer
I don't remember what I've got from progression and server-problem-apology relics (nothing interesting), but 4 relics I've got from PF rank gave me whooping 4 Ms.Trials 8-/. Out of pure desperation I spent my last 500 Theo on one more relic and got Wildcard. Guess it's a retribution for getting my longed-for Dream Band two days ago.

Well, I'll be hoping that Thrill Shrieker and Freaky Friday will join the common roster by Christmas like it happened before with other Halloween variants. My Fire Essences will be waiting...

1.Thrill shrieker
2.Myst Match
3.Toad Warrior
5.Wrestler X
6. Freaky Friday
7.Trebel Maker
Happy i got both exclusives and toad warrior

got one freaky friday, two ms. trails and a myst-match. oh how rng hates me

I had phenomenal? luck this event.
Bought 15 with 7500 theonite.