• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Blue bomber 2nd signature ability

Gh_lemon

Reaction score
Blue bomber’s second signature ability doesnt do anything?
Blue bomber robo fortune id supposed to give 3 stacks of barrier on using a lvl 3 blockbuster, which it isn’t doing.

Will you provide me some more detail as to when you saw this? Who were you fighting against when this happened? Were there any other modifiers being used in the fight? Are you positive you're using her BB3 and not her BB2 or BB1? The more info you can give me the better!

Ok s
Will you provide me some more detail as to when you saw this? Who were you fighting against when this happened? Were there any other modifiers being used in the fight? Are you positive you're using her BB3 and not her BB2 or BB1? The more info you can give me the better!
Ok so i have done some testing in story, event and prize fighter on fights that dont have any negative effects (prize fighter effect was just receive crits gain enrage). The signature ability says that upon using a level 3 blockbuster i gain stacks (i assume this means upgrade the blockbuster to lvl 3 or above which my blockbuster is lvl 4) however upon casting these lvl 4 blockbusters they do nothing (testing with specifically lvl 3bb and no change either). As for this bb1 bb2 or bb3 i think this means all blockbusters so i ran those and it only worked on the unblockable cannon omega

Ok s

Ok so i have done some testing in story, event and prize fighter on fights that dont have any negative effects (prize fighter effect was just receive crits gain enrage). The signature ability says that upon using a level 3 blockbuster i gain stacks (i assume this means upgrade the blockbuster to lvl 3 or above which my blockbuster is lvl 4) however upon casting these lvl 4 blockbusters they do nothing (testing with specifically lvl 3bb and no change either). As for this bb1 bb2 or bb3 i think this means all blockbusters so i ran those and it only worked on the unblockable cannon omega
Blue Bomber's SA2 is activated by using Catatrophe Cannon Omega, which is her "Blockbuster 3" move. The upgrade level of a Blockbuster using Canopy Coins doesn't influence this SA.

Sorry for the confusion!

Ok then may i suggest changing the ingame description to say that instead? I can see other players down the line making this mistake

Ok then may i suggest changing the ingame description to say that instead?
Was just about to discuss that with the rest of the team! Appreciate the suggestion. We'll look into seeing if this can be more clear.

Reactions: Gh_lemon